Training Camp Tweets (8/13)

kdels62

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Adam Gase having a long convo off to the side with the DL

"Have you seen our corners?  If you guys don't get a big pass rush every play we are screwed!"

You joke, but when was the last time we got a report of Bowles meeting with an offensive position group? 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

I feel like i'm always the Debby downer, but so be it.

Who cares if we're 3 deep at slot WR. Seriously.... 

That's the easiest receiver position to fill, and no special feat. Every team has a cafeteria line of 5'9 shifty WRs... big deal. You like this way this team is shaping up?... We have no true X-Split End yet, and no depth outside at WR period... Our Running backs are Bell and then a pacific sized gap of talent. 

We have a long, long way to go before we stop falling over ourselves because Greg Fcking Dortch is climbing the 2nd team depth chart. 

*kisses*

vote up not for agreeing, but for clarity of point.

finding a PR and backup WR from the UDFA list is nice. and rooting for him is nice.

an element of the team. so, to say the way THE TEAM IS SHAPING UP, is hyperbole. sure.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

vote up not for agreeing, but for clarity of point.

finding a PR and backup WR from the UDFA list is nice. and rooting for him is nice.

an element of the team. so, to say the way THE TEAM IS SHAPING UP, is hyperbole. sure.

True. I agree. 

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

I feel like i'm always the Debby downer, but so be it.

Who cares if we're 3 deep at slot WR. Seriously.... 

That's the easiest receiver position to fill, and no special feat. Every team has a cafeteria line of 5'9 shifty WRs... big deal. You like this way this team is shaping up?... We have no true X-Split End yet, and no depth outside at WR period... Our Running backs are Bell and then a pacific sized gap of talent. 

We have a long, long way to go before we stop falling over ourselves because Greg Fcking Dortch is climbing the 2nd team depth chart. 

*kisses*

yeah the Jets might not have anyone on their roster that's going to have 80 catches but we have a few guys that can make place in the passing game in Montgomery is a decent running back who succeeded in the league in the past.. Bilal Powell can still run the ball 2... Don't sleep on the Jets Debbie

• Haha 1