Tom Shane

Brenjetsfan

I picked Utah they won..i picked Villanova they won..I picked 2 others I forgot but they WON! Where is my TSHIRT....I need it for this upcoming WEEKEND! Lots of promoting to do.....HURRY!!! send it to my haus....

68 Center Ct.

Kevins River, NJ 08753... :wub1:

If anyone deserves a free t-shirt, the Director of Marketing does!!!! =D> Get her one so she can promote the site!

I picked Utah they won..i picked Villanova they won..I picked 2 others I forgot but they WON! Where is my TSHIRT....I need it for this upcoming WEEKEND! Lots of promoting to do.....HURRY!!! send it to my haus....

68 Center Ct.

Kevins River, NJ 08753... :wub1:

Somewhere, danielbateman is salivating....

That's too bad, Joe. If you won the tourney contest, we were going to give you that new title you wanted. Too bad, rookie! :lol::lol:

F*CK, I hate this, Wake always chokes for me. I want that new title so bad. :evil:

Wake farging sucks. I could have told you that a long time ago, homes.

btw, are you guys talking about the Yahoo league? I'm #6, dammit, and lost half of my Final Four already.

I am in 18th place ;) doesn't largest number win? :shock:

Kill the guests! Lock the good forums down til they get an account! That way all they get is the hockey forum :lol:

Kill the guests?

Guests?

SPIES! INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE AGENTS! THESE PEOPLE CLEARLY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!

And regarding the hockey forum, be thankful.

Can you imagine the chaos if GoB's mod powers were unleashed on the rest of the board?

Kill the guests?

Guests?

SPIES! INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE AGENTS! THESE PEOPLE CLEARLY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!

And regarding the hockey forum, be thankful.

Can you imagine the chaos if GoB's mod powers were unleashed on the rest of the board?

Could shake things up... or since all they'd have is the hockey forum, it'd keep the crappy posters away. I mean, GOB would just scare em.. he's only a bit intimidating :lol:

Wake farging sucks. I could have told you that a long time ago, homes.

btw, are you guys talking about the Yahoo league? I'm #6, dammit, and lost half of my Final Four already.

I've been winning everything, except for taking a gamble on Wake and Chris Paul and putting them as National Champions.

If Nova beats UNC I will be considered a genius becasue I have them going to the Final Four.

Archived