AB now looking for fans to provide him with a used helmet?

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

And like the 14th person he's argued with in the last 4 days.....

I always pick on him. Nothing new. This time he blew his load though. 

Ahh, and apparently I’m on drugs and work at McDonald’s now. Idk how I got so rich in life.? things really must of shaped up for me in the last 24 hours.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Ahh, and apparently I’m on drugs and work at McDonald’s now. Idk how I got so rich in life.? things really must of shaped up for me in the last 24 hours.

You shoot a load, and blow a wad. Just sayin' :grin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ggood place to get munchies when you are coming down at least

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The eye sight on the new helmets isn’t as good on the one he wants.    Can’t fault him as he has one of the lowest drop rates in the Nfl.  He can use a helmet as long as it isn’t more than 10 years old.   ( pushing the problem down the road).

He’s famous enough that someone will make him a custom helmet. 

44 minutes ago, flgreen said:

As I understand it, even if he finds the helmet he's looking for, the NFL won't let him wear it.

Guy is a knucklehead, but in all honesty, if he wants an outdated lid, why not?  It's his head.

No he can wear a helmet made in the last ten years.  He can push this down the road only so long. Eventually going to have to wear the new helmet.

46 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s famous enough that someone will make him a custom helmet. 

Can’t do that, as he can only choose helmets mandated by the Nfl.  Any helmet made with in the last ten years will qualify. I believe the helmet he  settled on is 2010 helmet.  ( so what it means he will go through this again next year.

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Is shutt still in business? Where are they on this?

all this free publicity, deliver him 10 helmets via helicopter during practice 

It will only be good publicity when it is a helmet he will use.  I don't think they want publicity for a helmet they haven't made in 10 years.  

“The AiR Advantage helmet was introduced for the 2002 season,” the company said in a statement. “It was removed from our product line following the 2009 season. We no longer make that helmet model. While it was manufactured, the AiR Advantage helmet, like all other Schutt football helmets, passed the NOCSAE certification standards.”

A Schutt representative declined to comment on whether the company has been in touch with Brown about the situation. The company said in 2014 that it discontinued the Air Advantage because “current helmet technology had moved past it.”

Antonio Brown seeks 'Schutt Air Advantage' helmet amid NFL flap: Why it's hard to find

I think that is what I was wearing my last few seasons.  

37 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Can’t do that, as he can only choose helmets mandated by the Nfl.  Any helmet made with in the last ten years will qualify. I believe the helmet he  settled on is 2010 helmet.  ( so what it means he will go through this again next year.

Not ANY helmet in the last 10 years.  They not only do not allow helmets over 10 years old, but there are certain helmets they don't allow at all, even if they were made in the past 10 years.  The helmet that AB has worn, was made up until 2011.  So, if he can find one that was born in 2010 or 2011, then he could wear it for one, or two more years.  At some point though, he is going to have to change.  

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The walls in BROOKLYN JETS  dementia unit at the low income  assisted living facility are covered with pictures and posters of shirtless men he seems to enjoy them and always posts them here on the forum for all to see. 

Rule of thumb never argue or disagree with a dementia patient. 

Nice job @BROOKLYN JET whatever soothes your mind the little you have left. 

Just don't show us your army helmet search results pictures.

20 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Hate to say it but I'm actually starting to get a kick out of this guy.  Don't get me wrong, he's a complete knucklehead.  But apparently he's identified the helmet he wants....however, he can't locate one and he's asking fans to dig one up for him. lol

9059253_ScreenShot2019-08-13at9_50_00AM.png.fd98f8eb6858ba1ea6bd3f5e9279e15f.png

Hardknocks trying to generate interest.

• Upvote 1

On 8/13/2019 at 6:50 PM, jetstream23 said:

Hate to say it but I'm actually starting to get a kick out of this guy.  Don't get me wrong, he's a complete knucklehead.  But apparently he's identified the helmet he wants....however, he can't locate one and he's asking fans to dig one up for him. lol

9059253_ScreenShot2019-08-13at9_50_00AM.png.fd98f8eb6858ba1ea6bd3f5e9279e15f.png

It seems like this guy is getting everything he wants.