One Jets Drive Episode 5

I'm loving the series...Wish they were a little longer.

I made my fiancee watch all them yesterday with me. 

Casual girl non football fan take:

Whose that guy? Oh darnolds cute. Wait what what is that on his face

Haha he can't dance

Those are some big braces

I like that jersey alot better

Are you guys winning?

You have a thug in the team?

You guys should get some rings too

Are those the guys we saw in NY last year?

Who is that guy?

Darnold is cute

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I'm loving the series...Wish they were a little longer.

I made my fiancee watch all them yesterday with me. 

Casual girl non football fan take:

Whose that guy? Oh darnolds cute. Wait what what is that on his face

Haha he can't dance

Those are some big braces

I like that jersey alot better

Are you guys winning?

You have a thug in the team?

You guys should get some rings too

Are those the guys we saw in NY last year?

Who is that guy?

Darnold is cute

I’m sure your chick is sweet and pretty.....but damn, she makes us look bad.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow, I really want Holmes to make this team. I just don’t know where he’d realistically be? Are they really going to cut BP or Cannon for him? I doubt it. Unless they hold 4 on the roster and BP doesn’t make it.

Blake Cashman is really humble and works hard. Like him a lot.

I'd take him over Cannon or Mcguire tbh. He's more fluid than either of them (albeit not as fast as Cannon I think) and would probably beast on STs. Only thing I don't like is his upright running style ala (ironically given #39) Johnny Johnson. 

Loved this, and all episodes tbh. Cashman will make the team for sure, he has a Zach Thomas /  Brian Urlacher'something in him it seems. Not saying he will turn into either one, but the effort and hard hitting was impressive. Holmes can run, that's for sure but I came away thinking he was an Australian version of Greg Dortch, small and fast, which I love BTW, the NFL game is super fast.

Wish the episodes were at least 30 minutes to 1 hour long, they are so well produced and filmed. I guess we are all starved for shows like this because there is zero Jets coverage on POS, um I mean SNY. What pisses me off to no end is the Giants Camp report is on MSG every night for hours it seems, yet there is nothing on the Jets TV Network SNY ever. SNY is not the Jets network, it is the Mets network. Just don't understand why they can't put a Jets TC show on before the Mets pre game instead of running garbage that nobody watches.

• Upvote 1

The Jets have an 11th spot on the practice squad designated for Holmes for this season. He is not eligible for the 53 man roster this year. That's part of the new international program. The Bills, Patriots and Dolphins have the same practice squad exemption this year. Holmes will be on the practice squad for the entire year and is not eligible for the 53 till next year.