"Blockbuster" Trade you would support?

Assuming we'd have to give up "Market Value" in trade compensation, which of these would you support trading for?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you trade for?

• CB Jalen Ramsey
    • EDGE Jadeveon Clowney
    • WR Tyreke Hill
    • LT Trent Williams
    • CB Chris Harris
    • WR AJ Green

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Assume you're Joe Douglas, and can make a trade for ONE of the players listed in the poll, all of which have requested trades this offseason OR have been rumored be on the trade block.  Assume that "fair market compensation" would be needed to make the deal happen, whatever that happens to be.  Which would you choose to make a move for?

• CB Jalen Ramsey
  • EDGE JaDeveon Clowney
  • WR Tyreek Hill
  • LT Trent Williams
  • CB Chris Harris
  • WR AJ Green

I picked Trent Williams, but that doesn't mean I would have an issue getting any of these guys (i'd like all of them), Tyreek Hill is the one name that is tough for me to be able to accept.

of this list, Me being Joe D... i would probably prioritize (assuming Trumaine is healthy by week 1)

1. Trent Williams

2. Jalen Ramsey (better to pay him now than another year)

3. JaDeveon Clowney 

4. Chris Harris

5. AJ Green (If he was healthy and not expected to miss games he'd be ahead of Clowney and Harris)

6. Tyreek Hill (hell of a speedster but too much baggage and PR nightmare if he does anything)

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Clowney or Ramsey

or how about both

Your hilarious. You've been beating the drum to trade Leo because he hasn't lived up to expectations, but you would trade for Clowney. Not only hasn't he lived up to expectations, he's injury prone.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Lith said:

Problem with Clowney, though, is that he is playing on the tag this season.  Deadline to offer hime a long term deal for the team acquiring him has passed.  Giving up 2 picks for Clowney who will be a free agent is a bit much for me.  If we still had the ability to sign hm long term, I would look at it differently.

Well then, let me change my stance.  lol

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Ill be supporting Darnold and the offense's ability to score as well as field position on special teams.

Tyreke Hill.

Hill is a game changer in two of the three facets of the game. He would open things up for everyone on the offense, making life easier for Darnold.

The  chiefs would never trade Tyrek Hill , he is what stirs that offense.     You have better shot trading for Mecole Hardman  who was insurance from Tyrek Hill possible suspension.( which isn't happening anytime soon.

2 hours ago, genot said:

Your hilarious. You've been beating the drum to trade Leo because he hasn't lived up to expectations, but you would trade for Clowney. Not only hasn't he lived up to expectations, he's injury prone.

You’re seriously comparing Leo to Clowney?  Literally no nfl GM would ever even need more than a second to pick Clowney over Leo

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

The  chiefs would never trade Tyrek Hill , he is what stirs that offense.     You have better shot trading for Mecole Hardman  who was insurance from Tyrek Hill possible suspension.( which isn't happening anytime soon.

It was one of the options. I dont know what you want me to say

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Until hill gets in trouble again

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

You’re seriously comparing Leo to Clowney?  Literally no nfl GM would ever even need more than a second to pick Clowney over Leo

You think alot more of Clowney than i do. He's had Watt, Mercilus,Who's Leo had.Wilkerson. Lol. How many GM's have you spoken too

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure the guy who just threw 50 TD's last season (38 of them to receivers not named Tyreek Hill) is the one that "stirs that offense".

Every team that plays the Chiefs goes into the game trying to  stop T Hill  .    You take  T hill off that team , and those other receivers don't scratch   38 Tds , and P Mahomes isn't consider the  Qb he is today.

T  Hill  might be a lowlife, but he's one of the most dangerous Wr in the game today.

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

Every team that plays the Chiefs goes into the game trying to  stop T Hill  .    You take  T hill off that team , and those other receivers don't scratch   38 Tds , and P Mahomes isn't consider the  Qb he is today.

T  Hill  might be a lowlife, but he's one of the most dangerous Wr in the game today.

Take 15 TD's away from Mahomes last season, and he still has the best season of any QB in the league.  

Just stop.  

Ramsay would provide the biggest improvement to the team.  Trent Williams would be nice but I can probably live with Beachum, too.

I don't want Clowney, he's too much of an athletic freak and that leads to injury problems.

Chris Harris Jr. is a solid corner, but he's at his best in the slot, and we already have a slot guy in Poole.  Ramsay fills the true need.  Though Harris would definitely be more affordable.

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Not really interested in a blockbuster trade. More interested in a few second tier guys a little younger, cheaper, more potential. It's not like we need one guy to push us over the top to get to the big game. BJ Finney from the Steelers comes to mind, or the trade we made for Eric Decker? We need a few of those type of guys that's what I'm talkin about

Decker was a fa

I chose Trent Williams (LT), I would love to see that addition on our offensive line for a 3rd round pick.  If you want to look at a WR, I would take a lower pick chance on LaQuan Treadwell from the Vikings.  He could be a need a change of scenery guy who was a former first round pick. Reality is a kind of like the WR corp we currently have with the mix.

On 8/14/2019 at 3:02 PM, k-met57 said:

i don't mean to be a douche but i feel like if we got the arm breaker after everything, it would seriously make me think about supporting this team as long as he is here. as a parent i just cant see myself supporting him or the decisions makers that would bring him in.

It really bugs me that (so far) 3 people voted for Tyreek Hill.   I don't know how I could root for the Jets if we traded for him.  I'd have to consider rooting against us or at least suspend my fandom until he was gone.  

• Upvote 1

I don't think any of these big names will be in the mix.  Douglas and Gase know they have a mulligan this year.  Johnson will be satisfied with 7-9 wins and progress on both sides of the ball.  The way things look Douglas will go into the 2020 offseason with only a few holes to fill and wants to keep his draft picks and cap space to fill them.  Next year is when the expectations will ratchet up significantly.

He has identified potential CB cuts and will have his finger on the speed dial when it happens.  Ditto for OL.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It really bugs me that (so far) 3 people voted for Tyreek Hill.   I don't know how I could root for the Jets if we traded for him.  I'd have to consider rooting against us or at least suspend my fandom until he was gone.  

you'd hope the 3 are not parents...maybe i would have voted for him as well in my earlier 20's who knows.