Anybody check out the Julian Edelman documentary on Showtime?

Rhg1084

14 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Pretty good actually. Michael Rapport is the narrator. Mark Wahlberg is in it too. Goes through last year from him being suspended the first 4 games to winning the Super Bowl MVP. Pretty much an underdog story.. check it out if you guys get the chance

Uh, no thank you. I heard they don't even mention his PED use.

• Upvote 3

LOL I actually think Edelman is a good football player and a pretty funny guy from what I have seen from his interviews. He reminds me a lot of Wayne Chrebet. I'd actually like to see this guy become some type of TV announcer or personality after he retires. God knows we've all seen the mental midgets on the NFL Network and ESPN that are totally undeserving and unqualified for their jobs!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Pretty good actually. Michael Rapport is the narrator. Mark Wahlberg is in it too. Goes through last year from him being suspended the first 4 games to winning the Super Bowl MVP. Pretty much an underdog story.. check it out if you guys get the chance

lol at underdog story.

he's made 26 million for 10 years of playing catch. theres no underdog in that.

we are the under dog stories

• Upvote 3

Edelman has been juicing for a while now & the theme when he was caught was that it was helping in his rehab. Just look at close ups of his arms, legs, veins popping out everywhere & he's looking more & more like a caveman everyday. He's a smug little sh*t & my Step Daughter who use to live in Providence would see him out in the clubs & he acted like he was a rockstar.

He would take center stage in every Super Bowl parade with his shirt off, in fact he's a Mark Wahlburg wanna be. Without Brady he's every other slot guy that has traveled through New England, 1st being Welker, then Amendola now Edelman. Is anyone surprised we couldn't stop him with Buster Skrine? Blake Bortles was 28 of 31 vs the Jets. These guys have been beating up on probably the worst Jets, Bills & Fins teams in AFC East history for the last 8 years since we knocked them off in 2010. 

The blame for the Pats dynasty is the inept organizations in the AFC East with none of them fielding a team with a competent QB since 2001! 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Unless it’s a documentary chronicling his use of the same TB12 method of PEDs and HGH which Gronk was also on before retiring and deflating (pun intended), the answer will always be a resounding no. 

8 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Unless it’s a documentary chronicling his use of the same TB12 method of PEDs and HGH which Gronk was also on before retiring and deflating (pun intended), the answer will always be a resounding no. 

Can you believe how fast Gronk went from GRONK to just a gangly tall guy? Absolutely crazy, it was only 4 & 1/2 months those photos came out since the Super Bowl. They need to just show up in New England next week & drug test that entire team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

22 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I will not waste 20 minutes of my day watching an Edleman Documentary! Now if they had a Cheating Brady and Belichick Documentary I would watch the whole thing. They have done enough cheating over their career for a 3 hour program - and Id watch the whole thing.

• Upvote 1