CanadienJetsFan

jets-falcons preseason-game-thread/

16 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Is it me or did Valentine look like he had some natural ability? He looks like he just plucks the ball out of the air & turns effortlessly into a runner. I mean those Rugby guys do a helluva lot more running without breaks than Pro football players do so he could be an awesome 2nd half weapon closing games out with 3 & 4 yard swing passes. 

Of course I'm always hoping an out of blue player that makes it. But, the Woodheads & Chrebets are pretty rare, but every season UDFAs stick. Dortch looks like a player & think Deontay Burnett is scratching the surface & has a real chance BECAUSE Darnold will be so good. It's wild that Burnett is younger than Sam. These role players are what the Pats have done for years & now that we'll FINALLY have an offensive system & most importantly a long term QB, guys that know their roles are invaluable while you start drafting top flight talent. 

I see a natural runner as well. The one thing I noticed though is that he runs straight up and if you remember one of the hits he took last week, it was definitely the result of that and possibly knocked the wind out of him. So I'd like to see him maybe get a little lower near contact but that's not something he is probably used to yet. 

• Upvote 2

Matt Ryan doing his best Sam Darnold impression on that toss.

I think Matt Ryan is the most overrated QB in the league.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Wow, Trent Cannon didn't fall down on his own! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The stream I am watching isn't showing commercials. Instead, it's showing what happens on the screen during commercials. The announcers keep circling things, rewinding, replaying, fast forwarding; basically getting ready for when they come back from commercial. 

Look at us with all three timeouts again at the end of a half

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Hahahaaaa you’re missing out on some awesome Toyota commercials. 

I know you’ve seen them a 1000 times but still awesome. 

I live in Mexico so I don't see commercials except when I watch Jets games haha -- but I like when the streams are like this. Sometimes you hear the announcers talking off air and it's funny to me

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

Arthur Blank makes Woody Johnson sound like Albert Einstein

Some awkward moments in that conversation -- also why did we have to see it? I would have rather seen a full sized game haha

• Upvote 1

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

hey guys, who scored that last TD for the Jets after the Wesco TD getting called back after the penalty?  I'm having major streaming problems.  

CHANKS A WHOLE BUNCH 

Deontay Burnett :)

• Upvote 1

The kickers in this game are on fire

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company