CanadienJetsFan

jets-falcons preseason-game-thread/

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Can we keep Powell over McGuire, please?

Not only that first run, but the ridiculous block he threw on that last pass attempt is the kind of stuff you have to appreciate.

• Like 1

Becht really is a hell of commentator.  Given some of the crap we have to listen to during the regular season, it's surprising he hasn't gotten himself a full time job doing this.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Just realized that our backup OL were actually starting today. Kalil, Osemele, Winters and Shell didn't play today. The backup OL held it's own protecting Sam. 

Yeah, they certainly weren't perfect, but was nice to see some decent performance considering it was backups across the board except Beachum.  With that said, from everything seen / heard, I wouldn't be surprised if Edoga is pushing for Shell's starting job sooner rather than later.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Or Beachum's.

You never know, right?  Although I did find it interesting they kept him on the right side with the #2s, instead of sliding him to the left side.  Makes me wonder if they might think of giving him a run at RT to start off as a rookie, and then potentially be in consideration to get a look at LT next year, dependent on who else they get in FA/draft.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

One of my favorite preseason Jets players in recent memory. Good times.

I mean... he was no Brett Ratliff.

• Haha 2

Just now, MasterChiefJets said:

Jesus Cannon. 

and again, 2nd time Jets pass up on that kicker. The search continues.

Yeah, that pretty much tells you Gase already asked Douglas to start looking for a new kicker.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher after 3rd dinner.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's exactly when Crush gets some, um... explosiveness.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company