jets-falcons preseason-game-thread/

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

The stream I am watching isn't showing commercials. Instead, it's showing what happens on the screen during commercials. The announcers keep circling things, rewinding, replaying, fast forwarding; basically getting ready for when they come back from commercial. 

Hahahaaaa you’re missing out on some awesome Toyota commercials. 

I know you’ve seen them a 1000 times but still awesome. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Hahahaaaa you’re missing out on some awesome Toyota commercials. 

I know you’ve seen them a 1000 times but still awesome. 

I live in Mexico so I don't see commercials except when I watch Jets games haha -- but I like when the streams are like this. Sometimes you hear the announcers talking off air and it's funny to me

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Polite at the 3 technique is not something that should be happening and it hasn’t been pretty. 

Polite got wiped out on that TD. I said out loud right before the TD just run at Polite. Wasn't rocket science but it was obvious. Maybe he can play cornerback?

Mike Petine....

Rex Ryan...

Kacy Rodgers

Gregg Williams

Donnie Henderson

Mike Nolan

Its ALMOSt like if you don't draft good enough players, and you spend WAY too much in Free Agency to get someone that really isn't a star, and the players don't/can't execute, it doesn't matter who is the defensive coordinator.

Just now, Nixhead said:

Polite got wiped out on that TD. I said out loud right before the TD just run at Polite. Wasn't rocket science but it was obvious. Maybe he can play cornerback?

He's not making the team on merit, but no way they can sneak him onto the PS. So, he probably ends up on IR with a mysterious injury, or he makes the 53 as a project and sits all year behind Jenkins, Copeland, Luvu and Basham.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Just realized that our backup OL were actually starting today. Kalil, Osemele, Winters and Shell didn't play today. The backup OL held it's own protecting Sam. 

Yeah, they certainly weren't perfect, but was nice to see some decent performance considering it was backups across the board except Beachum.  With that said, from everything seen / heard, I wouldn't be surprised if Edoga is pushing for Shell's starting job sooner rather than later.