jets-falcons preseason-game-thread/

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is anyone paying any attention to other teams; news flash, everyone playing in these games for an extended period of time are either rookies or dudes that suck.   No team has impressive 2nd and 3rd team players, none, zero, zilch, nada. 

THAT is shocking to me

I want the Jets to cut every player over the age of 27 and/or didn’t test in the 95th+ percentile athletically and start the rebuild properly. Also, cut Simieanean and Webb and let Gase bring in a few young QB prospects to coach up. If Darnold goes down, the season is doomed anyway. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I want the Jets to cut every player over the age of 27 and/or didn’t test in the 95th+ percentile athletically and start the rebuild properly. Also, cut Simieanean and Webb and let Gase bring in a few young QB prospects to coach up. If Darnold goes down, the season is doomed anyway. 

Brilliant.

I would like to subscribe to your podcast. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s craaaaaaazy how thin this roster is, particularly at the offensive skill positions. There are thirty decent RB prospects in every draft class and the Jets are running dudes out there who legitimately can’t play.

Have the Jets drafted a starting running back since Adrian Murrell? That's a serious question.