jets-falcons preseason-game-thread/

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think, if they had a roster spot for it, a team could have a designated pass rusher who’s a little undersized like that, assuming the guy is a big-time special teams player. Sort of like we used Chad Cascadden. Polite doesn’t seem to have the scrappy special teams attitude, though.

He's Maybin all over without the speed.

Bellamy is making the team.But that halftime feature of him rapping was a huge red flag. Not because it's rap, but because this is not his priority. Rap is not my favorite genre, but the issue is really he thinks he's got an NFL roster spot locked up. For how long, we'll see. Makes Robby Anderson look like Regular Lunchpail Joe. 

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Bellamy is making the team.But that halftime feature of him rapping was a huge red flag. Not because it's rap, but because this is not his priority. Rap is not my favorite genre, but the issue is really he thinks he's got an NFL roster spot locked up. For how long, we'll see. Makes Robby Anderson look like Regular Lunchpail Joe. 

Wait. He’s making the team but the issue is he really thinks he’s got a roster spot locked up?? Come again. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Lol