Jets shop question

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

The yearbook says jets season ticket holders get 25 percent off jetsshop.com

when I checkout I need a code? Does anyone know how you apply the discount? 

You should have received an email from the Jets right around the time your ST package showed up.  Check your email, junk mail, etc. at the address you provided to the Jets for your Account.  The email from the Jets has the code in it.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

You should have received an email from the Jets right around the time your ST package showed up.  Check your email, junk mail, etc. at the address you provided to the Jets for your Account.  The email from the Jets has the code in it.

Got it now! Was in the spam mail. Thanks man!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Just ordered.  Says it expires July of 2020.

You can watch the pre-season live.  Regular season games you have to wait until the broadcast is done.  This is first year of that.  You used to have to wait until all games were done.

Still a good deal

Just ordered NFL Gamepass. $190usd. At least I get to watch everything live as I live in Mexico. Right now I need to find a way to watch it on my TV. Bought an 80" but can only download the app on my phone. It's an android TV but the play store doesn't have the app. No browser either. Can I buy a fire stick and download it there?? Anyone who can help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

Just ordered NFL Gamepass. $190usd. At least I get to watch everything live as I live in Mexico. Right now I need to find a way to watch it on my TV. Bought an 80" but can only download the app on my phone. It's an android TV but the play store doesn't have the app. No browser either. Can I buy a fire stick and download it there?? Anyone who can help would be appreciated.

Just found out how to cast the game, its freaking awesome!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

I live in Mexico. I'm still a fan. Tell me mr. high and mighty, would you be a fan if you couldn't attend games?

I haven't missed a preseason or regular season game either on TV or in person ever, that's going back 40 years.  I cut my honeymoon in Italy short by a day to get back home for a Jets game.  I've streamed Jets games on trains in Japan and airports in China.  While living in New England, I attended 15 Jets games in 14 years in Foxboro and endured all the abuse that comes with wearing team colors deep behind enemy lines.  Oh, and I was a season ticket holder for 10 of those years and drove 10 hours round trip from New Hampshire to New Jersey 6x a year during some brutal Edwards and Mangini seasons, 60 games in all.  So don't lecture me on what it takes to be a good fan from a remote location.

You're not getting the code.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

Also - do you guys know what the deal is with the new gear featuring our new logo/motif?

I see Gase and the players wearing nice stuff with it on, but most of the stuff on the Jets online store is old logo and none of the new stuff is there. 

Is that normal? 

• Upvote 1

I haven't missed a preseason or regular season game either on TV or in person ever, that's going back 40 years.  I cut my honeymoon in Italy short by a day to get back home for a Jets game.  I've streamed Jets games on trains in Japan and airports in China.  While living in New England, I attended 15 Jets games in 14 years in Foxboro and endured all the abuse that comes with wearing team colors deep behind enemy lines.  Oh, and I was a season ticket holder for 10 of those years and drove 10 hours round trip from New Hampshire to New Jersey 6x a year during some brutal Edwards and Mangini seasons, 60 games in all.  So don't lecture me on what it takes to be a good fan from a remote location. You're not getting the code.

SAR I

Dont need or want the freaking code. Nobody is lecturing you. You think that you're better than us fans who can't attend the games. Wish I could. Ive attended games at Shea and been a fan since 1968. Doesnt make me better than anyone else. Take the stick out your ass and lighten up. Do you really care if somebody uses the code? Doesn't affect you in any way.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Dont need or want the freaking code. Nobody is lecturing you. You think that you're better than us fans who can't attend the games. Wish I could. Ive attended games at Shea and been a fan since 1968. Doesnt make me better than anyone else. Take the stick out your ass and lighten up. Do you really care if somebody uses the code? Doesn't affect you in any way.

I appreciate your passion, but you're not getting the code.

SAR I

15 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Just because I don't post very often doesn't mean that I'm not an active member of this message board. I read all the posts everyday

We have different classes of Jets fans, no different than airlines.  You know, first class, business class, premium class, etc.

You're economy.  And you're not getting the code in economy.  You don't even get the free peanuts.

SAR I

18 hours ago, SAR I said:

I haven't missed a preseason or regular season game either on TV or in person ever, that's going back 40 years.  I cut my honeymoon in Italy short by a day to get back home for a Jets game.  I've streamed Jets games on trains in Japan and airports in China.  While living in New England, I attended 15 Jets games in 14 years in Foxboro and endured all the abuse that comes with wearing team colors deep behind enemy lines.  Oh, and I was a season ticket holder for 10 of those years and drove 10 hours round trip from New Hampshire to New Jersey 6x a year during some brutal Edwards and Mangini seasons, 60 games in all.  So don't lecture me on what it takes to be a good fan from a remote location.

You're not getting the code.

SAR I

With all do respect you might need a support group. Jeesh. 

• Upvote 2

We have different classes of Jets fans, no different than airlines.  You know, first class, business class, premium class, etc.
You're economy.  And you're not getting the code in economy.  You don't even get the free peanuts.
SAR I
Anyone care to weigh in on this?? I think it's fundamentally wrong