Cousins has torn ACL; may miss season (warning: failed joke attempt)

6 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

He obviously  does it very well. The league pays him and keeps him. He's  obviously  doing something right.

Have you seen Cousins play?  How can you confirm he is in the league and gets paid if you haven't seen it yourself?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Have you seen Cousins play?  How can you confirm he is in the league and gets paid if you haven't seen it yourself?

Um..he's's on tv.  They obviously  pay him to suck. In the real world, he'd  actually  be replaced if they didn't' want him around.

I will tell you, what ever these guys get paid..and I'm sure it's'  alot.

It's never the huge numbers quoted in the paper. No one's  actually getting 50 or 100 million.  No, I'm not talking about agent fees either. Theres' no way in hell Trout's getting paid what ever it was. I'm sure they get some millions but not that many. Rodgers gets more than a lesser known guy. But not the ridiculous  amount  in the papers. 

• WTF? 1

19 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I think  TV is just one big giant hoax. 

Nothing is real.

This Forum isn’t real. 

Depends what you mean by real. Being  physically  seen doesn't  mean it's' the truth/that the  narrative you are fed is true.  Doesn't  mean you know why or how it's  happening. Tvs entire  purpose was to put you in a dream state.  They've told you it does exactly  that .

24 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Depends what you mean by real. Being  physically  seen doesn't  mean it's' the truth/that the  narrative you are fed is true.  Doesn't  mean you know why or how it's  happening. Tvs entire  purpose was to put you in a dream state.  They've told you it does exactly  that .

Exactly. 

I went to a Jet game live at MetLife and I DVRed it and watched it the next day and.....and it was the same game. 

Whut?

I feel for Cousins. Tore his ACL, Achilles, and Quad. All in the same leg. He'll never be the same. But I'm also not surprised either. He's a big man that plays like he's a guard. His body couldn't handle that type of play forever.

Oh, and I pegged the Clippers as the favorites even before this. This just reaffirms my belief

41 minutes ago, King P said:

I feel for Cousins. Tore his ACL, Achilles, and Quad. All in the same leg. He'll never be the same. But I'm also not surprised either. He's a big man that plays like he's a guard. His body couldn't handle that type of play forever.

Oh, and I pegged the Clippers as the favorites even before this. This just reaffirms my belief

He didn't  tear a godam  thing. He's  got his feet up at home, fondling his cash. 

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

He didn't  tear a godam  thing. He's  got his feet up at home, fondling his cash. 

He’s fondling $20 million less than he should be. 

Dude signed for $3.5 mill when he should be getting a max contract. 

Being a douche has consequences. 

I get it, that’s still a lot of money but he screwed himself out of 10s of millions because he’s a dick. 

Good. 

11 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Come on.  You know you laughed a little bit.  I know I did when I read it on ESPN.

It was more panic for me when I first read it. My fantasy draft board got much thinner at WR without Theilen and Diggs.

Anyway, all is well (except for Demarcus of course).

• Upvote 2