Davis webb

40 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

never seen so much complaining about the 3rd string QB. I'll take that as a good sign.

This is the time of year where we dissect the 3rd- 5th string types.   It is what it is man.  Webb vs Falk is happening so why not talk about it? 

That said, did you see Kaufusi tonight?  That guy isn't gonna be 3rd string for long. 

• Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, jack48 said:

I am not that crazy about Siemian either.  Falk looked okay against scrubs

Siemian is about as a good as a 2nd string QB you can have. He has experience and as he showed against the Giants in the preseason opener he is a capable back-up.

9 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

That said, did you see Kaufusi tonight?  That guy isn't gonna be 3rd string for long.

Awesome to see this guy putting in some work. Last year I felt like he fell behind a lot last year but he is definitely flashing in this year's camp. The best part about GW defense is we even got to see him take some snaps with the ones on run down packages. 

I don't know if it's because he is wearing Kony Ealy's old number, but I want to see this kid start pass deflecting passes at the line of scrimmage!

• Upvote 1