Sam Darnold with Boomer and Gio

Thanks for posting.  There are some good parts towards the end, some humorous humility.

Like when he's talking about the learning experience last year.  "After I come off the field, coach will ask me what I saw.  And sometimes I'd be like, you know what, I really don't know, it looked like man on one side, zone on the other - what were they doing??" 

And also "I was mainly trying to make sure I knew what *my* guys were doing."

But how he feels so much more comfortable now.  Especially with Gregg Williams trying to confuse him, he's seeing lots of different defenses.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, thshadow said:

Thanks for posting.  There are some good parts towards the end, some humorous humility.

Like when he's talking about the learning experience last year.  "After I come off the field, coach will ask me what I saw.  And sometimes I'd be like, you know what, I really don't know, it looked like man on one side, zone on the other - what were they doing??" 

And also "I was mainly trying to make sure I knew what *my* guys were doing."

But how he feels so much more comfortable now.  Especially with Gregg Williams trying to confuse him, he's seeing lots of different defenses.

Definitely a ton to like about this interview. We heard a lot of the same questions that have been asked over and over but this time Sam opened up and gave us a little something extra with his answers.

• Upvote 1