14 in Green

The Polite Question. What’s the answer?

9 hours ago, ryu79 said:

He just seems so tentative/uncommitted to his movements. It looks so different from the sorts blitzkrieg great engine player you see in the UF film...

Sounds  like what happens when you remove PEDS from the equation.

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

You stop taking PEDs and you become tentative?  How about you start facing bigger, stronger players.  Nobody enters the NFL and reduces their PED intake.  This line of thought is so misguided, I can't believe somebody commented on it.  

Really, think harder...what if his motivation was to be good enough in college to get drafted high enough to earn him a decent payday that would fund what he really wants to do with his life? 

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am not big on buttfumbles, but the last thing you should be hitting me with is "Really."  If "his motivation was to be good enough in college to get drafted high enough to earn him a decent payday" he ****ed it up royally.  You think he used to know how to take PEDs, but now he doesn't bother because he "had a big payday?"  This theory keeps getting wackier. 

I earlier in the thread, I posted the figures for how much money he lost not going mid-first or 2nd.  If he gets cut now, he will have earned $1.1M of his $4.2M contract.  If what you are saying is true, he won't bother trying out for another team if/when he gets cut.  Wager? 

Sure, it could be he is intimidated by the speed of the NFL game and the size of NFL players (although playing in the SEC one would think the step-up would not be extreme), or it could be he just stinks.  However you cannot deny it is possible he amped himself up for one season just to get a payday..evidence would be the fat gain after the season and his lack of enthusiasm for the game in combine interviews.  Maybe he really doesn;t want to be a pro football player and you know what, a $1.1M (guaranteed) pay day aint too shabby for a 21yo kid - its like winning the lottery.  Sure he probably ends up with about $600K after taxes and his agent's cut but that amount of money is enough to start a business, become a franchisee, get a graduate degree.  Just saying its a possibility.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company