14 in Green

The Polite Question. What’s the answer?

Really not worried, hope he turns out ok. The other draft picks have been at least flashing. It looks like it’s not a draft full of busts so that’s been good.

Polite may take a little time to develop? 

I trust Greg Williams over everyone on this board with his decisions.

• Upvote 1

11 pages Geez, Imagine if Q Williams was a bust..

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

...and it looks like this thread might be a gift that keeps giving for quite a while.

You're welcome. :biggrin:

Not the kind of gift I like to receive..

4 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I realize it's not going to happen, but if any or all of Polite, Wesco and Austin were cut this week, would anyone really think it was unfair?

What a draft this is shaping up to be...

The GM knows he’s getting a pass this year.

Wesco seems to be even more underwhelming than Polite. Who has actually made plays in camp.

Austin is just a waste of a pick, he’s never seeing the field.

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

Macc made bad picks?  What a surprise.

So just two questions:

1. People who were all deeply offended and butthurt angry that some of us wanted say, Chase Winovich over Polite, do you still feel that way?  Or would you today prefer Winovich or someone else at that pick?

2. People who blew off or were angry at fans who said "Fire Macc before the Draft, not after" still feel that way?  Do we think Douglas might have done a better draft job had he been in the job on Draft Day?

Just curious.

Well off first impressions it’s not a terrible draft. Although I do believe trading out would have bee our best option.

Personally I’d have taken Josh Allen, edge Rusher over spacing eating DT. Macc loves them and hated the Oline too.

His BAP philosophy never took into account that an average LT is better than a pro-bowl Safety.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company