Sign in to follow this  
nycdan

Preseason - Around the NFL

Derwin James broked his foot.

Giants on tonight. Tune in check out the enemy, see what they gotz. We play NFC east this year.I usually play music with the volume on pock face and Whoever else is talking, On NFL Network too.

16 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Daniel Jones 11-14 160 yards 1 td  tonight. What was he last week, 6-6 1 td?

Not too shabby.

He is going to win a SB or fade out.......

TOP 5 ORG., Steelers  VS. Titans 8pm tonight.......Steelers in game 3 of preseason against the not so consistent Titans. We play Steelers I believe. For those who want to get an early look on the enemy whilst we rest. NBC NY.

Time to follow through Bubble players.

Bring your cheerleaders, please. Bra and underwear unis.

7 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So it is possible I was hasty in my dismissal of Daniel Jones as a terribly over-drafted QB.  He had a stellar preseason passing, 29-34 for 416 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.  There were 3 fumbles that he has to clean up, but Sam had a similar issue his last year at USC so that's solvable.  If Jones is able to do something close to that against live fire then Gettleman is absolutely going to get the last laugh.  If so, then good for him.

I don't know why everyone had a hard on against DG and the pick. Jones is prototype. The only knock on him I heard prior to the draft is arm strength, an arm can get stronger. The jury is still out on him, it's preseason. Oh, and F- Duke, with Luv, signed UNC.

9 minutes ago, nycdan said:

He's big, but he had just below 60% completion rate, a lowish Y/A and a losing record.  I never watched him play, but you'd have to look past those numbers to see a top-10 pick.

Supposedly had no Receivers?

17 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I hate this crap. 

Me too....fullsizeoutput_6d0.thumb.jpeg.a8031dd46ee09a2de303508afe8f9e75.jpeg

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company