Hey Guys Whatever Happened To SNY

2 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Jets Nation is back. SNY tomorrow, Sunday 7 pm and 10 pm. Also 1pm is the replay of the Jets game.

Good news. I always felt like SNY was a Jets channel so I was surprised to hear about their change as stated in some posts. I love turning on the radio and/or SNY after a win and basking in it for a few more hours of Jets talk. We are all psychos when it comes to just how dedicated we all are to this team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 8/16/2019 at 6:06 PM, SoFlaJets said:

And all of the Jets programming on the station. We have U-Verse here in Raleigh and scroll as I will, I can't find any of the shows that they used to have on like Jets Nation, and none of the the previews and the post game shows.

This Sunday night, their first installment of Jets Nation

They havent really changed their scheduling.  FA shows, Draft shows and now end of camp show.  

On 8/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, ASH1962 said:

Been railing on POS, I mean SNY forever having to constantly flip to the net channel on Spectrum, MSG and see Giants TC every day and never ANYTHING on the Jets on POS.

They cover ever day of Jet camp on their night show.  

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

The SNY Post Game show during the season is great. Win or lose, it's a good watch. I miss it when I'm down in SC, but always watch it when I'm on Long Island from mid November until after Christmas for the Holidays.

When I switched to Directv in my florida house I was happy that they offered SNY programing in the regional sports pack.  Like I said earlier, they show camp news every night on Sportsnite, Jets Nation starts Sunday, they do the postgame show, recap show during the week, lead in to the next game show and any important pressers.  Not bad 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Jets Nation is back. SNY tomorrow, Sunday 7 pm and 10 pm. Also 1pm is the replay of the Jets game.

The game is also replayed tonight at 11:30.

Depending on the Mets game finishing on time I would assume.  If they go 14 again I dont know if the replay gets pushed back or some other show is cut or eliminated