Last Call - Jets \ Bills Opener JetNation Group Outing; Ticket & Tailgate

Maxman

Last call...we had a lot of people tell us they were interested but haven't signed up yet. With the game a few weeks away I am going to have to sell any remaining tickets outside of the site. I don't want to get stuck with any.

So if you are interested please sign up up. The tickets and tailgate option that we have are going for less than just tickets alone on ticketmaster. That means we are feeding you for free (and there will be plenty to drink) for less than the cost of a ticket through ticketmaster or stubhub.

Upper Deck Prime - ticket in 313 or 314 and tailgate = $135

Lower Level - end zone seats, the exact seat locations are listed, you pick you exact location. = $155.

We also have a tailgate only option:  https://JetNation.com/shop

It is going to be a great time and the Jets are going to win.  Join us!

In the next post I will mention who is going to the game and tailgate.  Thanks.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for pulling this together @Maxman, should be a blast.  Really looking forward to the weekend. 

Only been to an opener once before.  First game after the Doug Brien season ender in Pitt.  Opened the following season in KC.  Pennington fumbled 6 times (an NFL record for fumbles in a game), we lost 27-7 and we went on to a 4-12 record.  If it doesn't turn out better this time, then this will probably be the last opener I will ever go to.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

@Thor99 @Gibby @GATA @courtnj18 @The Crusher @Sperm Edwards @nycdan @GREENBEAN @edscuba @Creepy Lurker @De-Jet-Erate/Duane @De-Jet-Erate/Rusty@ECURB @Lith Alex Varallo - JetNation Radio @InstantClassic @lawngnome o-line

These are some of the members that bought tickets so far plus their respective others.

There are 15 others that purchased tickets that I don't have user names for, if you bought tickets and are reading this let me know. If you send me a private message with your real name I will add your username to the list.

Tailgate starts at 9am. Really hoping to see a few more members that day, we are in Lot F11. If you already have tickets stop by even if you don't want to tailgate with us. It would be good to meet more people and put some faces to the names.

I was thinking about bringing a table... ???

Screenshot_2019-08-17-06-54-28-1.png

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Lith said:

Thanks for pulling this together @Maxman, should be a blast.  Really looking forward to the weekend. 

Only been to an opener once before.  First game after the Doug Brien season ender in Pitt.  Opened the following season in KC.  Pennington fumbled 6 times (an NFL record for fumbles in a game), we lost 27-7 and we went on to a 4-12 record.  If it doesn't turn out better this time, then this will probably be the last opener I will ever go to.

I haven't been to an opener since 2004... and I remember nothing.  I don't know who I was with or what happened in the game. I just know that was not the Super Bowl season... and I think it rained.   They all kinda smear together these days. 

I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys.  

19 hours ago, edscuba said:

Hey Maxman, since tickets are mobile only now I'm guessing you will be able to transfer them over to our phones? I'm 66 and not from this computer age! Or do we have to hold hands as we all go through the gate? LOL

We have group tickets which means we are allowed to do paper tickets.

• Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, long suffering jets fan said:

I'm one of the folks who bought a ticket.  Thanks so much for doing this!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks, I have your name \ username now! Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

If anyone wants tickets only and doesn't want to tailgate with us for any reason let me know. I got a message from someone who can't get their early, so we can take a few bucks off the price for a ticket only option.

I received a few messages so we are going to update the cart tonight to include the ticket only option. I will have that up really night tonight \ tomorrow morning. Some people said they can't make the tailgate so they can still sit with us.

Thanks.

On 8/17/2019 at 8:01 AM, edscuba said:

Hey Maxman, since tickets are mobile only now I'm guessing you will be able to transfer them over to our phones? I'm 66 and not from this computer age! Or do we have to hold hands as we all go through the gate? LOL

CEDD7225-4C41-425F-AA4E-C6ECEF490F22.jpeg

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Can you publish a complete list so I can determine if I will be safe there?

SAR I

The first or second post has a bunch of other members. You will be safe.  :) Definitely show up and say hi.

• Sympathy 1

We have a few lower level tickets left $130 and a few upper level prime $110. They are going for much more than that on Ticketmaster and Stubhub. If you see tickets at a lower price for this game, buy them.

There is an option to add the tailgate if you still want to join us.

We will be posting the full tailgating menu on Thursday.

https://JetNation.com/shop