Tickets For 2019 Are Mobile Only

unnamed.gif

A friendly reminder that mobile tickets are the only method of entry into MetLife Stadium. PDF tickets and physical Jets Rewards cards are no longer accepted.

Download or update the Jets Mobile App presented by M&T Bank to manage your tickets. Be sure to download or transfer your tickets prior to arrival, and have your ticket(s) properly displayed before approaching the gates. To expedite entry, iPhone users are encouraged to add tickets to their Apple Wallet. This feature is not currently available for Android users, but will be available soon. If you are coming with guests, transfer tickets to each individual in your group so they are able to move freely throughout the Stadium. 

The post Tickets For 2019 Are Mobile Only appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
df_9Jjft_Zg

Click here to read the full story...

22 minutes ago, Lith said:

Too easy to counterfeit.  At least that is the argument that I have read elsewhere for moving to mobile ticketing.

You'd think Stubhub etc would have unique barcodes but that's probably the reason, counterfeiting. I thought they were just trying to standardize and modernize it, save money on tickets, etc. It's easy actually when you get used to it but you have to download an app you really don't want.  I went to a Mets game recently and had to download the MLB app. But at the game no prob got in easily. But many are not that proficient and some still don't have a smartphone.  

9 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

You'd think Stubhub etc would have unique barcodes but that's probably the reason, counterfeiting. I thought they were just trying to standardize and modernize it, save money on tickets, etc. It's easy actually when you get used to it but you have to download an app you really don't want.  I went to a Mets game recently and had to download the MLB app. But at the game no prob got in easily. But many are not that proficient and some still don't have a smartphone.  

There is usually a provision to pick tickets up at box office if you don't have a smart phone.  I have heard that part of the issue with print at home tix is that it is too easy to copy the ticket/barcode, but change section and row.  Buy a ticket for the cheap seats, bar code gets you in, but counterfeit ticket gives you access to better seats.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lith said:

Too easy to counterfeit.  At least that is the argument that I have read elsewhere for moving to mobile ticketing.

This is true but the biggest issue with ticketing has been secondary markets. People are sending tickets to multiple sources and doing multiple prints. Sometimes their sending print copies and then resetting their accounts. This is a big customer service issue. 

Ticketmaster is also pissed that they get cut out of most secondary market transactions. So this is them forcing you to see Ticketmaster and being tricked into using their services.