Please Send Hatemail To ________.___

jetsrule128

I Know This Has Nothing To Do With The Jets But This Girl Pretended To Be A 23 Year Old Who Had Cancer .people Sent Her Money And Everything And Then Today She Came Out That It Was A Hoax

This Is Not Right

PM me the email as well as the articles on this. I may be able to do some stuff.

If this is the girl in question, then she is already paying for it.

http://www.wndu.com/news/032005/news_40734.php

Culver woman sentenced for cancer hoax

Posted: 03/04/2005 12:18 pm

Culver, IN - A former Ball State University student who pleaded guilty to charges she faked having cancer has been sentenced to four years probation.

Twenty-five-year-old Brookelyn Walters of Culver was in tears during a court appearance yesterday as she apologized to the people she had hurt.

Walters was arrested in October 2003 after prosecutors said she faked letters from doctors and started a web site to raise donations to pay for cancer treatment.

She shaved her head and pretended to be deaf for three years, leading Ball State officials to provide an interpreter for her to attend classes.

Prosecutor JA Cummins says Walters was after verification of her own self-worth. At an earlier court hearing, Walters' attorney said she was suffering from a mental illness.

Archived