Untouchable

Baldy on Darnold vs Falcons

5 hours ago, Matt39 said:

cant critique the golden boy. 

hahaha  Sure ya can. But some of you guys are/were going out of your way to find the negatives.  It's all good. Just like you feel like your stating facts, that's all I'm doing.  Not throwing stones or anything. Just writing words and stuff. 

Sam is going to prove the best thing that's ever happened to this franchise. Well... him and those super sized hot dogs at the games. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

No one said this

Sure they did.  I had more than one long discussion last year about the perceived need to draft a Qb in 2019.  (I didn't agree with that)  You All day Maye have missed it, but it was absolutely happening on here. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Woh, take it easy big man, I’m a bit surprised an activist such as yourself would use a woman’s name as an insult?

I don’t find being a woman an insult, but to each his own.

Your entitled to your opinion, it’s all good big man, but one of your many, many quotes was, Baker is going to make his next coach look great and Sam is going to get his next coach fired. Not criticizing you for your opinion, merely stating there are plenty who have said he sucks.

Don't worry man.  I'm right there with ya. I was in a few discussions with guys who were talking about needing to take another QB too.   Revisionist history all of the sudden.  It's not even a big deal that people think that. It's fine to think whatever. The only issue right now is there is a chorus of posters saying it never happened.  It did. I was there.... and it made me cry. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

There is STILL a dude here who thinks Darnold’s biggest issue is inaccuracy. 

True story. 

Come on. 

7 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Yup. 

You know because he was under 60% comp rate. Literally that metric. And that metric only. 

Failing to acknowledge his 13 drops put him at 61%. 

Apparently he also thinks Sam has a noodle arm so take it for what it’s worth. 

Good stuff.   i'm as cautious as anyone about getting hopeful, but I really think this Sam Darnold guy may be the one to get us there man. Noodle arm and all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company