Croyle fans

bitonti

that sa my boy!!!!!!!!!!!

remember this, Cindy Brady came into his rook year a 213 pd weakling, hit the weights and now he is a very serviceable QB

Brodie has the arm, better than cindy at this stage.

I'm praying that jests nor pukes draft him.

One more possible projection, the falcons take him in rd 2 and deal the Schwab to Jests

Remember where you heard this

One more possible projection, the falcons take him in rd 2 and deal the Schwab to Jests

Remember where you heard this

i will remember that - to be honest was thinking along similar thoughts tonight - the choice is between Croyle and Schaub.

Terry's got two realistic options at this early stage - use that early second rounder on a Croyle (might be too high but also he'd definately be there and you can always bail on that if someone better slips) - or deal the pick to the Falcs for Schaub (and who knows maybe that's what they want the pick for, afso could be right) -

remember this, Cindy Brady came into his rook year a 213 pd weakling, hit the weights and now he is a very serviceable QB

Are you just trying to get me to vote for someone else as the most underrated poster on this site? That right there was bartonesque. Servicable? :jawdrop:

Archived