Green & White Practice Tonight At MetLife Stadium FREE TICKETS

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I was going to predict someone would definitely start a thread about this. I would have been right. 

If not me... it would have been someone else.

Might as well be me since I am arguably the biggest Le'Veon Bell fan on the board.  ?

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Big thanks to @Lith and @Barkus. No thanks at all to @sirlancemehlot who was there but was apparently too good for us to share his observations. 

Listen, I dont rub elbows with the unwashed masses.  I grace this board with my presence and this is the thanks I get. I'll accept your apology. Eventually. But you're going to have to work for it Shane. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the reports, guys.

Lots of good stuff. Tevaughn Campbell at starting CB is interesting. He's gone from a long shot camp body to a guy with a legit shot of making the team. He looked pretty good against Atlanta.

Like the info about Miles too. Getting Rontez on the field more will bring some additonal attitude and physicality to the D.

Burnett climbing the depth chart again. Good to hear.

12 hours ago, RobR said:

Already announced he accepted a spot as our offensive quality control and asst. WR coach. 

I haven't heard that yet. I'm really happy if that is the case. He looks  to be having a positive impact and is always high energy when they show him in practice. 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That one time per season where he utters a barely comprehensible, but condescending and glib "humorous" comment in a press conference and Peter King falls all over himself to write a 2,000 word column about how "this is the side of Belichick that nobody sees," and completely ignores the side of Belichick that everybody sees, which is the one that's been openly defrauding the sport for twenty years.

Most pompous d-bag in the media, bar none.

14 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I haven't heard that yet. I'm really happy if that is the case. He looks  to be having a positive impact and is always high energy when they show him in practice. 

The announcers stated it during the Falcons game.

• Upvote 1