2019 Roster Bubble Biggest Names Who Could Be Cut

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You know who else might be available??

@Raideraholic@Raideraholic@Raideraholic

Non story.  Have you seen Jon Gruden say anything negative about Antonio Brown.  Mike Mayock can be the bad guy, relaying the Raiders frustration with Antonio Brown  

Over  this helmet controversy.  He isn’t retiring , and there isn’t any bad feeling between Gruden and AB going forward. ( when he’s back). 

I will let Antonio Brown numbers , and the Raiders numbers on offense speak for themselves.

Richie Incognito isn’t get cut.   He played the first two week with the starters .  ( has looked great) The Raiders know he’s missing the first two weeks due to suspension , so they have to get his backup ready to play with the starters. 

With Starting Lg Gabe Jackson out for at least the first four weeks ( they probably keep him on the 53 man roster regardless. They put him on Ir they lose him for half the year.

The Raiders just got back G Denzel Good from back surgery ( let’s see if he’s ready for opening week).  When Jackson and Incognito return look for Denzel Good to line up as the sixth offense lineman.

Lt Kolton Miller 6’8 330 Lg Richie Incognito 6’3 320 C R Hudson 6’2 300 Rg Gabe Jackson 6’3 336 Rt Trent Brown 6’8 380 six offense lineman Denzel Good 6’7 340

They can run it on anyone , and where the Raiders Rb’s never See eight men in the box.   It’s suicide if you try, as they simple go over the top.

6 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Richie Incognito isn’t get cut.   He played the first two week with the starters .  ( has looked great) The Raiders know he’s missing the first two weeks due to suspension , so they have to get his backup ready to play with the starters. 

With Starting Lg Gabe Jackson out for at least the first four weeks ( they probably keep him on the 53 man roster regardless. They put him on Ir they lose him for half the year.

The Raiders just got back G Denzel Good from back surgery ( let’s see if he’s ready for opening week).  When Jackson and Incognito return look for Denzel Good to line up as the sixth offense lineman.

Lt Kolton Miller 6’8 330 Lg Richie Incognito 6’3 320 C R Hudson 6’2 300 Rg Gabe Jackson 6’3 336 Rt Trent Brown 6’8 380 six offense lineman Denzel Good 6’7 340

They can run it on anyone , and where the Raiders Rb’s never See eight men in the box.   It’s suicide if you try, as they simple go over the top.

Yeah but have you found any old helmets yet?

37 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Yeah but have you found any old helmets yet?

It doesn’t matter Antonio Brown wasn’t playing in the preseason .  It’s a story if A Brown isn’t out there week one for the Raiders.     He isn’t retiring because of helmet.       Let’s see what happens- expect AB out there week one.( any helmet he has to wear from the Nfl. 

Usually a new Wr missing  a lot of time throwing with his Qb could be a problem. Carr and AB have been working out together a lot since the AB trade.( they have thrown more than enough passes to be ready).

Pretty sure Bouye is getting cut.  But I would take a hard pass on him.  He's a distraction that will want to be overpaid, was always overrated, and is in steep decline.  There are comparable players out there that will be let go that won't cost nearly as much.

Teams to look at for secondary help:  Chicago, NE, Chargers, Baltimore.  All of them have excellent depth in the secondary and might cut some of their young promising players (Daryl Roberts type talents) or alternatively old vets.

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

It doesn’t matter Antonio Brown wasn’t playing in the preseason .  It’s a story if A Brown isn’t out there week one for the Raiders.     He isn’t retiring because of helmet.       Let’s see what happens- expect AB out there week one.( any helmet he has to wear from the Nfl. 

Usually a new Wr missing  a lot of time throwing with his Qb could be a problem. Carr and AB have been working out together a lot since the AB trade.( they have thrown more than enough passes to be ready).

You presumed that Mr Brown is of sound mind.

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It's lame and hypocritical of me, but Sean Lee has always been a favorite of mine. He's always hurt, but when he's on the field in Dallas, their defense becomes dominant when he's calling it. I just think he brings good juju to a team. 

Lame and hypocritical!?...no...never

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Oh God! And everyone thought I was the ultimate homer ?.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you subtract Nathan Peternan’s scramble, your team is averaging 3.3 yards per carry in the preseason.

The Raiders starting offense line minus Gabe Jackson ( out with knee injury suffered in practice with Rams) has played two drives the whole preseason .   Not to mention their front line Rbs have only handful of carriers.   Deandre Washington there fourth RB has the most carriers.( might be trade bait) .

Who cares about preseason - see Jets secondary has done well in preseason.  Let's see the numbers when they play for real.

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

You presumed that Mr Brown is of sound mind.

Antonio Brown is of sound mind , just top Wr can be very anal with change. Wants to use his helmet he always used.     Watching hard knocks Richie Incognito very calm.   I don't want calm, I want Richie " I"LL cut your ## head off"Incognito  .        That's the guy I want to see on the offense line.

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Antonio Brown is of sound mind , just top Wr can be very anal with change. Wants to use his helmet he always used.     Watching hard knocks Richie Incognito very calm.   I don't want calm, I want Richie " I"LL cut your ## head off"Incognito  .        That's the guy I want to see on the offense line.

You won't be saying that when they actually find Antonio Browns severed head in the lockerroom showers.

10 hours ago, win4ever said:

This list is stupid, I live in Nashville, and I can assure you that Delanie Walker won't be cut.  They have a cap hit of $6.3 million and if cut, a dead money hit of 6 million.  There is absolutely no reason to cut quite possibly the best weapon on a team looking to compete, to save $300k.  

This list is basically someone going over rosters on ESPN and picking out guys that people will recognize and throwing it against the wall.  

I live in Nashville too... I don't see anyway the TITANS are stupid enough to cut Delanie. He is Mariota's favorite target and most well used by Mariota.

Mariota is in a weird spot with his contract/timing and his up and down play... no way they cut Walker. 

FTR I am not a TITANS fan and love watching them make blunders, but I don't see how they could be that stupid.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Lets revisit when Mike Mayock can actually LOCATE your starting WR, lol.

Well Antonio Brown showed up for team meeting today.  So do you want to bet which offense is better in 2019.   The Jets have so many weapons on offense, and emerging franchise Qb.   So let’s see just how big a homer you’re.