FloridaJetsFan

Jimmy Hackenberg Garoppolo

He was practicing throwing interceptions, that doesn't count, plus 5* is a number** and numbers*** don't count.

*number

**number bad

***numbers don't count

So you believe that a NFL QB plays in a practice as hard as he plays in a game.  And his scrub WRs, who play more in practice over actual games cant be a reason for a pick.  Whatever, we all know that what he did in a practice trumps what hes done in NFL games. 
And you know that no other QB could have done this sometime in the past?  
The main point is the headline was over the game last night, not what he may or may not have done in a practice.

You are incorrect sir! The headline was a compilation of the practice AND game. When you have back-to-back performances like that, I think it’s an indication of what’s to come, not a reflection of the past.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sure it was.  One thing for sure, when you post while the team is playing on MNF why would we be thinking practice, which is meaningless and game combined.  A game where he threw one int.  Sorry, whatever you were thinking it's wrong.  I could care less what he did in a practice.  Especially a QB who has played over the course of three years and was never an INT machine

You can continue with your bullsh*t, but as the guy who wrote the title and started the thread, I know what I was thinking when I wrote it. In your mind, I think 1 is a big number? Don’t be dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company