FloridaJetsFan

Jimmy Hackenberg Garoppolo

15 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Ummmmm, he threw 5 in a row last week. Kinda common NFL knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No but 5 ints in a row  in camp work outs does.

Interception drill. 😉

16 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Oh look 14 pumping up other peoples trash while putting down the future MVP QB on his own team. I think we’ve established that I’m right on Sam and you’re wrong- or do we want to wait until the season? That’s fine with me.

Oh. We've established that, have we? =D>

The only thing we've ever disagreed on was Darnold's play last year. That has nothing to do with whatever he does this year. You were enthralled with him last year. I thought he was terrible until he was injured/benched, then I gave him credit for having 3 good games when he came back. Overall, I thought his season was ok for a rookie, because he finished the year well, but mediocre overall. That wasn't enough for you, because you thought he was setting the league on fire when he had 10 tds and 14 ints. So here we are.

...and oh yeah, let's wait for the season. BTW here's the part that will really upset you. If Darnold does turn out to be nearly as good as you think he already is, I'm allowed to be happy about it.

9 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Your simple mind was/is incapable of looking past stats and see the nuance in the player. From the get go I saw the things that are becoming more obvious now. Uncanny accuracy, incredible anticipation, escapability while looking downfield, throwing on the run. All while being the youngest QB starter since the merger. It was all there, you just refused to see it.

Or.... maybe I saw those things, but also saw a young kid who really struggled at times also.

I think most logical people saw both, just like I did.

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

That was only because of Walsh. There’s been chaos there in recent years infighting between Harbaugh and the org, Kap, Chip Kelly etc. It would also have been a natural for them to share a stadium with the Raiders but they couldn’t work that out, 

Who the hell would want to share a stadium with another NFL team?

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Why not when the cost of a stadium is over a billion and there are about 10 games a season. 

It was a joke, my friend.

BTW, love your avatar.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company