What Jets single season passing records can Darnold break in 2019

On 8/20/2019 at 5:51 PM, Legend Killa7 said:

Wait- Sanchez had those numbers? How do I not remember that?!?!

Probably because:

1) The 2011 season was a massive disappointment and the beginning of the end of the Rex/Sanchez era

2) He was bad in the last three games of 2011, culminating in a team collapse and two heart-breaking losses in back to back weeks to end the season.

Lots of stuff you'd want to forget

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I was at the game, practically at the goal line vs. Seattle.  Half the stadium knew that he didn't get across the goal line.  Seattle's head coach essentially lost his job because of their record and that game I believe kept them out of the playoffs or under .500 or something.  Crazy.

Yep, they missed the playoffs by one game and Erickson got fired. 

I will never forget that game. Such an un-Jet like way to win in such a magical season. Must have been quite a game to be at. 

15 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Probably because:

1) The 2011 season was a massive disappointment and the beginning of the end of the Rex/Sanchez era

2) He was bad in the last three games of 2011, culminating in a team collapse and two heart-breaking losses in back to back weeks to end the season.

Lots of stuff you'd want to forget

you are correct.  8-5 going into 3 VERY winnable games, including losing to the friggin midgets ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!  ugh