Brandon Copeland Busted for PEDs

Brandon Copeland Suspended Four Games by NFL

BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:

Brandon Copeland of the New York Jets has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2019 regular season for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.

Copeland is eligible to participate in all preseason practices and games. He will be allowed to return to the Jets’ active roster on Monday, Oct. 7, following the team’s Week 5 game at Philadelphia.

Related Content

1 minute ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Dumb!  Rule of thumb...if you're doing something and you know it's wrong, don't do it!   More often than not, you're going to get caught.  Hurts himself, the team and the fans.

he's basically hanging on by thread.  he was doing what thought he needed to do to stay on the team.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Cashman is the more likely replacement with Polite assuming heavier workload on passing downs. 

I don't think Cashman can hold up on the outside.  I would expect this to help Langi and Basham.   Luvu and Polite are the other OLB.  I do think Stephone Anthony has some experience outside, but I don't think that included much success.