Brandon Copeland Busted for PEDs

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Also, get a job that pays you a million dollars and bank $800,000 of it.

those of us who make over 40k pay something called taxes. A young single dude in NJ probably pays nearly 1/2 of that 1M so the politicians can enrich themselves and thier buddies. This is after the agent takes far too big a cut off the top. 

And most of these guys are on juice, shame he got caught 

Just once, I would like to hear a guy who is busted for steroids just say, I made a mistake, I let my teammates down, let the fans down.  I am sorry.  It won't happen again.

Its always some explanation denying accountability.  I would like to believe the guy, but it is just so hard to give any of these athletes the benefit of the doubt when it is never their fault.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 2

38 minutes ago, Lith said:

Just once, I would like to hear a guy who is busted for steroids just say, I made a mistake, I let my teammates down, let the fans down.  I am sorry.  It won't happen again.

Its always some explanation denying accountability.  I would like to believe the guy, but it is just so hard to give any of these athletes the benefit of the doubt when it is never their fault.

Agreed. It's becoming more and more difficult to buy the idea that they didn't know something had anything problematic in it. They are just hoping not to get caught. 

That said, I truly believe that most of these guys are on something. They are super human looking. The NFL just has to get it's act together and either allow this stuff or really make it clear on what they don't allow.  Like an entire staff of people who inform the rest of the league on what products have what stuff in it. 

Either way this sucks to hear.  He had potential to do something.  These first 4 games are going to be interesting. 

• Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Now those stories about Copeland allegedly being on the bubble make more sense. Jets must have known this was coming.

Jenkins, Luvu, Basham and Polite should be the OLBs on the initial 53.

Don’t forget Hewitt. Show some good play last year