Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Even if had QB talents, Geno could never succeed because he could never be a leader.  He was not likable to his teammates.he as extremely  Immature,  felt entitled, ect  any long term succes was never in his future.   The way he conducted himself at the draft, the IK situation, the effin missing the meeting in san Diego because of the so called time issue.   That's not what team leaders do.   No player is rallying around this type of personality.      

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

Even if had QB talents, Geno could never succeed because he could never be a leader.  He was not likable to his teammates.he as extremely  Immature,  felt entitled, ect  any long term succes was never in his future.   The way he conducted himself at the draft, the IK situation, the effin missing the meeting in san Diego because of the so called time issue.   That's not what team leaders do.   No player is rallying around this type of personality.      

 

all of this is just narrative you read. You have no proof of any of this.  He simply wasnt chosen to look like a star.

all you saw was a guy throw a ball and stand on the sidelines. the rest is fiction

 

  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geno was always as dumb as a box of rocks...bottom line.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

It wasn't his penis

But whose penis was it?

Thats the real story.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your a QB in this league, you will be given more life’s than a cat to prove yourself.

Geno is an entitled douche, with great physical tools, but doesn’t have the Head for the game. He’s immature and makes stupid mistakes, both on and off the field.

He’s the exact opposite to our current QB. Drafting Geno meant we skipped on taking Derek Carr the year after.

File under Troll thread. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

But whose penis was it?

Thats the real story.

heres the thing... maybe it actually was. if so, it means he was told to. but also, youre completely clueless if you dont think they can create his image.

i mean.. the picture you find of this are grainy, like its from the 1970s.. your stuff at home is better than that. its bogus either way.

they can do this.. you think a dumb ass still shot is hard?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geno Smith is the embodiment of the truism that people make their own luck.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

heres the thing... maybe it actually was. if so, it means he was told to. but also, youre completely clueless if you dont think they can create his image.

i mean.. the picture you find of this are grainy, like its from the 1970s.. your stuff at home is better than that. its bogus either way.

they can do this.. you think a dumb ass still shot is hard?

 

Perhaps it was a.....

Symbolic Penis?

 

 

 

 

 

 

cc: @Jetsfan80

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Maybe you and Jet nut, should hang out together.  I mean, considering  your names.  Be a team and become  spoot-nut

For the record. If anyone on the board would like to change their name to Spoot-Nut PM me. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

But whose penis was it?

Thats the real story.

Always is. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, David Harris said:

1 - smart guy

2- great arm

3- great athlete

 

1 - artistic introvert

2- entitled

3 - immature/thin skin

 

I question the first post if he was so smart how come he made the same mistakes game after game and yr after yr. Sorry, Qb that had promise yes but one with talent maybe, definitely had an arm but no head. Could never read a defense either. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You know he did have some bad luck but owing someone 400 bucks and not paying is kinda stupid.  That move potentially cost him a lifetime of money. 

It was worse than that. He promised to show up at his camp. He embarrassed him and made the camp a failure. Sad as it us, he was the biggest name signed up. Then he wouldn’t reimburse him for money he had fronted.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, David Harris said:

1 - smart guy

2- great arm

3- great athlete

 

1 - artistic introvert

2- entitled

3 - immature/thin skin

 

worst pocket awareness of any qb i have ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geno was dropped into an awful situation here but I think it's clear he just didn't have the personality/demeanor to make it as a QB in this league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

QBs fail and fade in this league at a crazy high percentage, only Jet fans throw out a lifetime supply of hypothetical successes that would have occurred had they not not occurred.

This. 

It's amazing to me the number of folks who, to this day, will threadnaught argue with people over the potential greatness of Geno Smith.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Why did you only CC me?  

Another mystery.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This. 

It's amazing to me the number of folks who, to this day, will threadnaught argue with people over the potential greatness of Geno Smith.

or Chad, or Vinny or Mark ad nausem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

or Chad, or Vinny or Mark ad nausem. 

You must be seeing threads and posts I'm not.  I think as a community we're all pretty much in agreement over Chad and Mark.  I never hear much about Vinny these days, and certainly nothing like the division of opinion we hear about Geno.  /shrug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Warfish said:

You must be seeing threads and posts I'm not.  I think as a community we're all pretty much in agreement over Chad and Mark.  I never hear much about Vinny these days, and certainly nothing like the division of opinion we hear about Geno.  /shrug

 

Message boards weren't a thing during Vinny's day.  I imagine we'd have been reading a lot of division about him in the early 2000s if they were.  Not nearly as much as there was for subsequent QB's, but still.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Message boards weren't a thing during Vinny's day.  I imagine we'd have been reading a lot of division about him in the early 2000s if they were.  Not nearly as much as there was for subsequent QB's, but still.  

Sure they were.  JN wasn't around yet, but others were (in more primitive forms). 

You know the internet was a thing for some of us by the early 90's, right? 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

If I remember correctly, Geno Smith had some cyber sex and the chick posted his unimpressive junk all over the Internet LMFAO! I knew it was all over right then and there.

What it look like?  Asking for JW12

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, peebag said:

What it look like?  Asking for JW12

Definitely not worthy of being called the next Broadway Joe that's for damn sure. Poor guy lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/08/nfl-rumors-ex-jets-giants-qb-geno-smith-ditches-jay-z-as-he-tries-to-earn-starting-job-again-does-he-have-a-legit-shot.html

 

I’m goimg to get crucified for this, but I always kind of liked Geno, and feel bad that things didn’t work out for him.

Look back at his career:

Dropped like a rock on draft night and gets evicerated by the media for firing his agent 

-Starts well before he was ready as a rookie with just a horrific supporting cast (David Nelson)

-year 2 is saddled with another awful team (Clyde Gates) and actually plays well down the stretch. 

-year 3 he finally gets to play with a good team, but gets punched in the face losing his job to Fitzpatrick as a result 

-year 4 he gets a chance to replace Fitzpatrick as the starter with plenty of season left to show something, and he tears his ACL in the first quarter of his first start 

-year 5 he signs as a backup with the NY Giants and gets put in the unenviable position of having to replace Eli Manning. He actually plays OK, but the Giants still lose. The next day the coach and GM are fired for starting him and Eli is given back the job.

-year 6 and 7 he is in NFL Siberia as Philip Rivers backup 

 

 

Can Jay Z survive the drop in income?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you happen to remember the game against Buffalo  when Smith threw three passes before getting benched because all 3 were picked off and the last one was a pick 6

200.gif

  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just trying to figure out if losing Geno Smith actually helps, rather than hurts Jay Z.  Addition by subtraction.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warfish said:

This. 

It's amazing to me the number of folks who, to this day, will threadnaught argue with people over the potential greatness of Geno Smith.

Never place your faith in a QB who can’t wipe the sweat from his own face.

begin geno smith GIF

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Quote ((year 6 and 7 he is in NFL Siberia as Philip Rivers backup ))

 

That's  not Siberia. That's' heaven. 

8 million dollars for 7 years of glorified working out in public and not even have to the last couple.  Give me that job

Why do the chargers love our second hand trash qbs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Footage of Jay-Z after he received the news

die with you jay-z GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Do you happen to remember the game against Buffalo  when Smith threw three passes before getting benched because all 3 were picked off and the last one was a pick 6

200.gif

He's QB rating?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...