Fantasy Football

I’m in a league this year that still uses a board and not a computer so you have to keep track of who’s been drafted and the rankings. It’s going to be a pain in the nuts without some sort of program. 

Do any of you know a good program that allows you to enter draft info, gives you a list of players and allows you to draft them as they FF draft goes?

I'd suggest using a spreadsheet or something.  Set it up ahead of time so that you sort by however you want and then just include a column for "Drafted" that you can put an X in every time a guy is taken.  Would that work for you?  Printing out a few pages and using a pen and highlighter isn't a bad move either.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I'd suggest using a spreadsheet or something.  Set it up ahead of time so that you sort by however you want and then just include a column for "Drafted" that you can put an X in every time a guy is taken.  Would that work for you?  Printing out a few pages and using a pen and highlighter isn't a bad move either.

The spreadsheet thing is out but using a paper would work. I was hoping there was a program I could use like we were drafting in a normal draft. 

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

The spreadsheet thing is out but using a paper would work. I was hoping there was a program I could use like we were drafting in a normal draft. 

I almost always print out sheets as backup, at least for important/money leagues and I just cross out names as players are taken.  If I have my guys ranked correctly it gives a good visual as to how the draft is trending, has there been a run on WRs, are there still plenty of QBs left that I can wait another round, etc.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I almost always print out sheets as backup, at least for important/money leagues and I just cross out names as players are taken.  If I have my guys ranked correctly it gives a good visual as to how the draft is trending, has there been a run on WRs, are there still plenty of QBs left that I can wait another round, etc.

Good point. I’m just use to drafting on the computer. I cheat sheet will work. 

• Upvote 1