Patriots Safety Chung caught with cocaine?

Mike135

13 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Award for best post in the Pats fan forums about this goes to ...

patfans.PNG.4d2411a410acd0bfcab660cbb46976d0.PNG

This attitude is PRECISELY why the Pats have a problem.  Systemic cheating, even as here when it concerns serious narcotics, is not even seriously acknowledged by a significant portion of their fan base and boosters

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

As funny/sad as that is, does it really surprise you?

A NFL team's football message board with homers on it.

Imagine that.   :dohslap:

Not just homers man, you gotta live amongst these nippleheads to fully appreciate the queefish mentality they exude.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

This attitude is PRECISELY why the Pats have a problem.  Systemic cheating, even as here when it concerns serious narcotics, is not even seriously acknowledged by a significant portion of their fan base and boosters

If all drugs were legalized it would be beneficial to our society. The Pats fan is right. Him doing/having cocaine doesn't hurt anyone but himself.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If all drugs were legalized it would be beneficial to our society. The Pats fan is right. Him doing/having cocaine doesn't hurt anyone but himself.

We gotta legalize heroin and PCP and Chrystal meth and crack and molly. 

That would be so beneficial to society. 

• Haha 1

ECls3NoXoAA9RXi?format=jpg&name=medium

"Discipline for a first offense will be a suspension without pay for up to four (4) regular and/or post-season games."

Also....

"If the Commissioner finds that there were aggravating circumstances, including but not limited to felonious conduct..."

So, in other words, he could get 1 game, he could get more than 4.

The key though is he must first be convicted or admit to the conduct.  I suspect the New Hampshire courts will push this until well after the post season.  This way he won't be convicted or have to admit the offense until the season is over.  At which point, he'd probably be cut, leaving the Pats no worse off.

19 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Not just homers man, you gotta live amongst these nippleheads to fully appreciate the queefish mentality they exude.

LOL yeah, I've got a small idea of what you're talking about. I live in an area where there are a lot of transplants from up north.

The two most entitled group of fans I've encountered are Patriot and Steeler fans. They are insufferable. At least you can shut up the Steeler fans by bringing up the Pirates, but with the New England/Boston area frontrunning a holes it's hard to do between the Pats, Sox, Celts and Bruins. 

Yankee fans are no bargain either, because I'm a Mets fan, but down here NY/NJ guys stick together.

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

LOL yeah, I've got a small idea of what you're talking about. I live in an area where there are a lot of transplants from up north.

The two most entitled group of fans I've encountered are Patriot and Steeler fans. They are insufferable. At least you can shut up the Steeler fans by bringing up the Pirates, but with the New England/Boston area frontrunning a holes it's hard to do between the Pats, Sox, Celts and Bruins. 

Yankee fans are no bargain either, because I'm a Mets fan, but down here NY/NJ guys stick together.

One of my older brothers is a Steelers fan.... Unbearable

6 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Image result for adam gase

Nothing to see here!

I'll never forget that press conference, and the thread going on during it. 

I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes. If someone new to this site hasn't seen it, they have to pull it up. We have some seriously funny mofo's around here.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

You absolutely nailed it.  @Hackenberg is the new Nostradamus.

All they need now is to get Edelman arrested as part of a midget sex-trafficking ring and they'll ensure an undefeated season.

I was like.....I don't' remember  making a comment on this. . I'm being quoted?

No, just the @  thing 

• Upvote 1

I’d say more then 50% of NFL fans do cocaine on occasion, or did when they were partying during their HS/college/20’s.

Adderal is basically cocaine in a pill, and I’d estimate 20% of the NFL players have a Dr. script for it, and another 20% take it without one hoping not to get caught since it’s out of your system in like 24-48 hours.

17 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I'll never forget that press conference, and the thread going on during it. 

I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes. If someone new to this site hasn't seen it, they have to pull it up. We have some seriously funny mofo's around here.

Even if so,  most places are second to Chiefsplanet. That forum is hilarious