Patriots Safety Chung caught with cocaine?

Mike135

49 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

1256713946_ScreenShot2019-08-22at1_24_21PM.png.e9b92d5f8aae9d059b3c1a151c4f7f08.png

Didn't realize the guy was just named Captain last year.  Yikes!  Now he's Captain Coke!  I can't imagine that a guy in his early 30's who was just indicted for cocaine possession was just doing it for the first time in his life.  It's just the first time he's been caught.

Or he never did it, ever.  If it's that odd   and out of place....

And they always give the sports cliche..it' really hard to win the Championship dude! But it' even harder to repeat.

13 players have been to 5 super bowls and there's a new dynasty  every decade.....but yeah, it' really hard to repeat....

5 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Or he never did it, ever.  If it's that odd   and out of place....

And they always give the sports cliche..it' really hard to win the Championship dude! But it' even harder to repeat.

13 players have been to 5 super bowls and there's a new dynasty  every decade.....but yeah, it' really hard to repeat....

It's not hard to repeat if you continue to recheat.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have no idea what your'e talking about with the government setting up meth labs and sh*t. I never said anything of the sort.

Making drugs illegal has pretty much zero impact on the number of people using or addicted to them. It's just a waste of tax payer dollars. People are going to use drugs whether they buy them in a back alley from a shady scumbag or from Walmart. Selling it at walmart would be much safer for everyone than the way people buy them now and it would save the tax payers hand over fist.

drug-spending-v-addiction.gif

Portugal - where there is no criminal penalty for possessing drugs.

Drug_overdoses_Portugal_US.JPG

Land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy.

world-incarcertion-rates_1.png?itok=0qng

US_Relative_Incarceration_Rate.png

Portugal. 

Well done. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe you could tell us one thing prohibition on drugs has accomplished aside from empowering violent drug cartels and mass incarceration of Americans?

I find it interesting when folks compare countries the size of NYC to America and try to draw conclusions. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So you have no examples of anything positive the war on drug has accomplished? Just give it a try without mentioning Portugal.

We need to stop comparing what happens in countries the size or half the size of NYC like Sweden or Denmark or Norway or Portugal and say “hey, it works there, let’s try it here”.

I’m not sure what the answer is but making chrystal meth or PCP or crack or anything north of weed freely available is, pardon my French, f*cking idiotic and a recipe for a worse disaster than what we have going in now. 

Drugs than can get you addicted almost immediately, yeah, let’s sell that at Walmart because the the government can tax it. Oh, and the United States Government is going to....get this...regulate it? 

Hahahahaaaa good luck with that.

I get it, you don’t think something being illegal doesn’t prevent someone from using. But making it legal and readily available doesn’t?

Stop.  I’m not that naive. 

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

We need to stop comparing what happens in countries the size or half the size of NYC like Sweden or Denmark or Norway or Portugal and say “hey, it works there, let’s try it here”.

I’m not sure what the answer is but making chrystal meth or PCP or crack or anything north of weed freely available is, pardon my French, f*cking idiotic and a recipe for a worse disaster than what we have going in now. 

Drugs than can get you addicted almost immediately, yeah, let’s sell that at Walmart because the the government can tax it. Oh, and the United States Government is going to....get this...regulate it? 

I get it, you don’t think something being illegal doesn’t prevent someone from using. But making it legal and readily available doesn’t?

Ahhhhh so like alcohol? 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

You keep harping on a minor detail I mentioned and still haven't given a single example of what prohibition on drugs has accomplished in this country. That's because there isn't anything positive it has accomplished.

• Post of the Week 1

Quote:: 

Hahahahaaaa good luck with that.)))

================================

You ever hear of a thing called sugar?  Caffeine?  Salt?  Nicotine?

Available  to all ages and addictive 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have no idea what your'e talking about with the government setting up meth labs and sh*t. I never said anything of the sort.

Making drugs illegal has pretty much zero impact on the number of people using or addicted to them. It's just a waste of tax payer dollars. People are going to use drugs whether they buy them in a back alley from a shady scumbag or from Walmart. Selling it at walmart would be much safer for everyone than the way people buy them now and it would save the tax payers hand over fist.

drug-spending-v-addiction.gif

Portugal - where there is no criminal penalty for possessing drugs.

Drug_overdoses_Portugal_US.JPG

Land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy.

world-incarcertion-rates_1.png?itok=0qng

US_Relative_Incarceration_Rate.png

6EA9720C-E331-42FD-8055-47ACE081BB7C.jpeg.6f2c34a715573699ca5e9b40c1e64756.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Quote:: 

Hahahahaaaa good luck with that.)))

================================

You ever hear of a thing called sugar?  Caffeine?  Salt?  Nicotine?

Available  to all ages and addictive 

Salt is not addictive. 

I just really like it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Hello mods this is pure politics do your job and sh*t it down

They are discussing whether or not it’s been beneficial to society to make drugs illegal no one is advocating to vote for any political candidate or party

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

They are discussing whether or not it’s been beneficial to society to make drugs illegal no one is advocating to vote for any political candidate or party

It’s socio-political. 

Doesn’t belong here. I’m as guilty as anyone. 

I hate myself for it. 

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

I find it interesting when folks compare countries the size of NYC to America and try to draw conclusions. 

The size of a country is irrelevant.  Portugal saved billions and they didn’t legalize drugs they only decriminalized drugs which means instead of us the taxpayers paying to house drug offenders they pay us in fines