Patriots Safety Chung caught with cocaine?

Mike135

54 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

They are discussing whether or not it’s been beneficial to society to make drugs illegal no one is advocating to vote for any political candidate or party

Omg. Really? So pulling for votes is the only political  no no?

Dude they were arguing the pros and cons of drug of legalization/prohibition and comparing it to what works in other countries. Thats a hot topic like gun control or abortion.

just apologize and save face!

I'll never forget that press conference, and the thread going on during it. 
I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes. If someone new to this site hasn't seen it, they have to pull it up. We have some seriously funny mofo's around here.

Good times for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Right - if drugs were legal it would cripple violent drug cartels, create legal industry, generate tax revenue that could be used to treat health issues resulting from use, reduce the prison population, and save billions of tax dollars wasted on the failed drug war. Legal drug industry would be regulated and there would be much less overdose deaths due to "dirty batches".

The war on drugs doesn't stop a single person from using drugs. It only costs tax payers a crap load of money, fills our prisons and empowers violent, murdering drug cartels.

100% correct. It’s doing exactly what our government system wants it to do.

17 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm  gonna say it...that stat is utter bullsh*t lol. 1 out 4, my ass. 

There'd be cocaine  resin all over the f______ streets.  Police dogs would be going crazy everywhere.

But also if it's  true. It shows how pointless  making drugs illegal is.  

Institute for drug prevention. ... such a useless  organization, with those stats lol. 

I agree

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

This study states nowhere which % are NFL fans, and what % of said NFL fans used Cocaine.

so lets throw out 50%....really of 25% is sighted by this study which basically the only one i found if everything is equal it would be about 25 now it does say men more then women. dude your numbers are way too high and it looks like you pulled out of thin air Show us where 50% of NFL fans are addicted to or use coke please

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

????????

did you even read the link or even better try to research anything before throwing out 50% that is the laughable part. I know allot of NFl fans I work with . we take drug tests at work so you say 50% of the NFL fans I have worked in different paces with tests used coke and faked tests get real man your number is way off base

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

did you even read the link or even better try to research anything before throwing out 50% that is the laughable part. I know allot of NFl fans I work with . we take drug tests at work so you say 50% of the NFL fans I have worked in different paces with tests used coke and faked tests get real man your number is way off base

Cocaine is out of your urine in 24-48 hours if you get caught pissing that shame on you.

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

If you use Google correctly I would bet you may get an idea where the majority of NY Jets fans reside.  

This is about communication  with others. Banter,  chat. Not being an information /data robot. Aside from the fact google gives what it decides to give you. You can't actually "research Correctly ".  

If you could actually "research correctly ". All truth would known and there would be no divide.  

51 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

This is about communication  with others. Banter,  chat. Not being an information /data robot. Aside from the fact google gives what it decides to give you. You can't actually "research Correctly ".  

If you could actually "research correctly ". All truth would known and there would be no divide.  

Sure it does.  And "the man" specifically feeds you bogus information.  

BTW, if you actually need to go to Google to find out what are of the country most NY Jets cans come from you shouldnt worry about researching things like this.  Just saying

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Sure it does.  And "the man" specifically feeds you bogus information.  

BTW, if you actually need to go to Google to find out what are of the country most NY Jets cans come from you shouldnt worry about researching things like this.  Just saying

Look, dicknob jizzload,  whst ever the hell your name is. I'm  well aware of a generality.  That was a question for an opportunity,  for individuals  to step forward as to where they were in/from. One guy did and he was in Arizona = not the east coast. Now, have a nice day sploot nob jizz cookies....who ever you are?..

• Thumb Down 2

8 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Look, dicknob jizzload,  whst ever the hell your name is. I'm  well aware of a generality.  That was a question for an opportunity,  for individuals  to step forward as to where they were in/from. One guy did and he was in Arizona = not the east coast. Now, have a nice day sploot nob jizz cookies....who ever you are?..

One guy isnt where most come from wise ass.  And you werent asking anything, if you were you need to stop trying to be so smug and just say it.  

Off to the name calling.  Nothing lamer and worse than gay jizz, dick name calling as if people fu(king care.  You sound like a sophomoric child.  Keep it up though, maybe you'll be banned again and will have to come back as another failed Jet pick.  Which actually is kind of ironic.

How about just STFU already with your over the top trolling.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Off to the name calling.  Nothing lamer and worse than gay jizz, dick name calling as if people fu(king care.  You sound like a sophomoric child.  Keep it up though, maybe you'll be banned again and will have to come back as another failed Jet pick.  Which actually is kind of ironic.

How about just STFU already with your over the top trolling.

:) youre ever heard of a thing called "taking a joke"? "A play on words"?  You're the one who named himself jetnut.  

Jeez, lighten up . Go chung  some sploot,  or something.

Don' take everything  personal or literally 

10 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Did you start sniffing glue?

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Not up to your typical standard of diction, syntax, spelling and grammar.  

I'm not worried about that religiously, while spending time texting. 

What ever you'e talking about, I'm obviously  just kidding with him about his name. A running gag from my suggestion  yesterday,  about him and sploot

35 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

:) youre ever heard of a thing called "taking a joke"? "A play on words"?  You're the one who named himself jetnut.  

Jeez, lighten up . Go chung  some sploot,  or something.

Don' take everything  personal or literally 

This is like the third time youve pushed a comment that isnt remotely funny off as a "joke" 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

This is like the third time youve pushed a comment that isnt remotely funny off as a "joke" 

No, its you having perception issues  and taking everything personally. I'm simply joking from what I said yesterday.

There's  no hate behind  it.  Take. Breather,  sploot juice  :)  .

Just now, Hackenberg said:

No, its you having perception issues  and taking everything personally. I'm simply joking from what I said yesterday.

There's  no hate behind  it.  Take. Breather,  sploot juice  :)  .

I dont need to breath.  Im not spinning and dancing around what I said.

23 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm not worried about that religiously, while spending time texting. 

I guess I was raised differently.

I try to always use correct punctuation and syntax and spelling, etc., here and texting and whatnot.  Unless I'm intentionally trying to sound stupid.

It bugs me to spell something incorrectly or to not use proper grammar and sound like an uneducated idiot.

I text youngsters at work and when I used a "period" at the end of a sentence they think I'm yelling at them.

Can't do it.  I'll go back and edit posts if I think I sounded like someone who couldn't properly express themselves.  It's weird, I get it.  

7 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I guess I was raised differently.

I try to always use correct punctuation and syntax and spelling, etc., here and texting and whatnot.  Unless I'm intentionally trying to sound stupid.

It bugs me to spell something incorrectly or to not use proper grammar and sound like an uneducated idiot.

I text youngsters at work and when I used a "period" at the end of a sentence they think I'm yelling at them.

Can't do it.  I'll go back and edit posts if I think I sounded like someone who couldn't properly express themselves.  It's weird, I get it.  

Edit: yelling? for a period at the end of a sentence? Now thats funny!

But I also am not so mentally weak that I call CAPS YELLING. I mean, who complains  about easier to read letters? = stupid people 

Good for you. Pat yourself on the back you obsessive control freak. I don't give  bleep and it doesn't prove anything about anyone's' level of intelligence. I'm not wasting all day proofreading.. and I had already explained,  for what ever reason, my apostrophe s and t's...auto correct messes them up on this forum. Sometimes I correct them, sometimes I dont. Judging people based on that alone ,is beyond immature. Texting takes longer than saying things, so of course it's' not worth the time it takes. It's  not a business  memo or a graded paper..so it really doesn't matter.  I know I'm intellectually  superior to a majority  of this nation.  Texting skills are incredibly  trivial and don't  take away from that. Go on and get your gold star for your punctuation. Good for you!  :)