Sign in to follow this  
Dcat

Need help filling a league

Last minute impromptu redraft league I set up with a small bunch of guys from my Keeper leagues.  Got the itch for a redraft.

This one will include 6 IDPs.  ALways plenty on the waiver wire and no need to be an expert if you never tried it.  Draft is Thursday night 8:30pm (during Jets preseason game 4, which starts at 7).

PPR  Starters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB, D_Flex

Looking to build a 12-team league.  We will do it at 10 if need be.  Entry fee still under debate.  Min is $100.  Some want it higher.  

29 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Last minute impromptu redraft league I set up with a small bunch of guys from my Keeper leagues.  Got the itch for a redraft.

This one will include 6 IDPs.  ALways plenty on the waiver wire and no need to be an expert if you never tried it.  Draft is Thursday night 8:30pm (during Jets preseason game 4, which starts at 7).

PPR  Starters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB, D_Flex

Looking to build a 12-team league.  We will do it at 10 if need be.  Entry fee still under debate.  Min is $100.  Some want it higher.  

6 is alot of def players

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

6 is alot of def players

piece of cake.  Player pool is rich.

I have 6 GMs. Always very competetiive

We have 8.  Would like 4 more.  But we need 2 more to run. I can understand why people are reluctant.  After all, if you were any good at this, you'd be lining up to win the money!  :D

Seriously, this league is always good and competitive.  You won't be disappointed.  ANd do NOT fear IDPs.  They are easy and plenty available.  I've been doing IDPs for 8 years and love how they enrich the weekly battles.  No worries, if that's what is stopping you!