Preseason Week 3 Games (non-Jets)

This is where the NFL gets dumb.  Not only is preseason too long, but the most relevant game is typically Week 3 where teams will play most of their starters longer, before using Week 4 to evaluate final cut candidates.

Now you've got Green Bay and Oakland playing on an 80-yard field with no kickoffs in Canada! 

T

• WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, SteamyRayVaughn said:

Lol Eli might as well retire now with the way jones looks. It sucks the Giants found their next QB for 15 years and the Jets have been searching for 50 years.

Yeah but their front office and fanbase is still garbage.  No worries.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

Lol Eli might as well retire now with the way jones looks. It sucks the Giants found their next QB for 15 years and the Jets have been searching for 50 years.

Quite honestly, I'm just glad the Jets found theirs.  If both the Jets and Giants have good, young QBs for the next decade then that's not a bad thing for New York sports.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Yeah but their front office and fanbase is still garbage.  No worries.

Coaching is a big question mark when you compare the Jets and Giants.  The jury will be out on both Shurmur and Gase for at least a year or two.

But the similarities between these two teams is amazing.  They each seem to have good, young QBs and one of the Top 5 or so running backs in the NFL.  Kind of eery.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Coaching is a big question mark when you compare the Jets and Giants.  The jury will be out on both Shurmur and Gase for at least a year or two.

But the similarities between these two teams is amazing.  They each seem to have good, young QBs and one of the Top 5 or so running backs in the NFL.  Kind of eery.

Yup.

Still though, the Jets are a fun team on the rise.

The Midgets and their fans are pretentious pricks.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

Daniel Jones = next star qb of nfl

Sam = meh not sold

Who is this ******* clown?

I like what I have seen with Sam, but I have been following the team for a long time without seeing a franchise QB. I have been hearing about a year 2 jump since Richard Todd. 

I’d rather have a guy like Jones or Mayfield who is a stud from day 1. 

• Thumb Down 1

29 minutes ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

I did not pay that much attention during the run up to the draft, but WTH????? It is obvious he’s going to be good. What was all the nay saying about? I doubt Gettleman is some genius that could see something no one else could. 

I like what I have seen with Sam, but I have been following the team for a long time without seeing a franchise QB. I have been hearing about a year 2 jump since Richard Todd. 

If your going to troll, don’t make it so obvious...

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

I think Darnold is going to work out, but i can see how you’d rather have either jones or mayfield.  They are both super talented qbs.

• Haha 1