Preseason Week 3 Games (non-Jets)

1 minute ago, Xtina said:

I did not pay that much attention during the run up to the draft, but WTH????? It is obvious he’s going to be good. What was all the nay saying about? I doubt Gettleman is some genius that could see something no one else could. 

It’s because he went to Duke which is CFB Siberia. 

9 minutes ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

I like what I have seen with Sam, but I have been following the team for a long time without seeing a franchise QB. I have been hearing about a year 2 jump since Richard Todd. 

I’d rather have a guy like Jones or Mayfield who is a stud from day 1. 

Jones is a stud based on 2 preseason games?

lol

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, SteamyRayVaughn said:

His preseason stats are absurd though. I think he could be in the MVP convo if he started week 1. He’s only going to be better with Barkley in the backfield. 

Folks said the same thing about Mahomes (it’s only preseason)

ok i get it now

1 hour ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

His preseason stats are absurd though. I think he could be in the MVP convo if he started week 1. He’s only going to be better with Barkley in the backfield. 

He looks pretty good. I’ll give you that. You must be very proud of your son, Mrs. Jones. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Darnold is talented, but I never saw him look as good as Jones did tonight. 

Dude... did you not watch the Texans game? Or the Denver game? Or the Colts game? Or the green bay game? Or the buffalo game? Or the Detroit game? And those games weren’t against 2 and 3rd stringers.

Either you’re trolling or your not smart. Either way, I’m sorry

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Yeah but their front office and fanbase is still garbage.  No worries.

I’m pretty sure when ODB sets the Browns locker room a blaze when him, and Landry come to blows over targets, and Daniel Jones becomes a top 10 QB to go along with a stud player, and person in Barkley how is their front office considered garbage should these things happen?  I’d bet that all 3 happen considering 1 has already happened in Barkley, ODB already did it once, and Jones is killing it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

Listen Jones looks good, I’m higher on him the just about every Giants fan I know, but if you ever compare him to Pat Mahomes again I will personally ask Max for your address come over to your house, and give you a @Villain The Foe type lecture face to face why Patrick Mahomes II is the truth, and how the NFL over looked him is beyond me, and every single talented air raid QB from now one should have to give him like 10% of their signing bonus for pushing them up from round 4 to round 1.

• Haha 1