Preseason Week 3 Games (non-Jets)

2 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

It’s incredible how watered down the preseason is this year. Game 3 and starters aren’t even playing three series. 

Last year Sean Mcvay didn't play a starter in the preseason.  It's just not worth the injury risk. Hopefully with the new cba we can get rid of preseason all together and maybe add 2 games onto the regular season.

3 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m pretty sure when ODB sets the Browns locker room a blaze when him, and Landry come to blows over targets, and Daniel Jones becomes a top 10 QB to go along with a stud player, and person in Barkley how is their front office considered garbage should these things happen?  I’d bet that all 3 happen considering 1 has already happened in Barkley, ODB already did it once, and Jones is killing it.

A top 10 QB?  Killing it?  Whoa, slow down there.  Preseason game vs Bengals defense...

2018 Points-Allowed Rank: No. 30

2018 Yards-Allowed Rank: No. 32

Think we should pump the blue brakes a little bit huh?

And the Giant phenomenon of being a garbage organization with garbage fans is much bigger than a few players anyway.  It has been that way for generations.

Have you ever lived in the NY/NJ area?

14 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

A top 10 QB?  Killing it?  Whoa, slow down there.  Preseason game vs Bengals defense...

2018 Points-Allowed Rank: No. 30

2018 Yards-Allowed Rank: No. 32

Think we should pump the blue brakes a little bit huh?

And the Giant phenomenon of being a garbage organization with garbage fans is much bigger than a few players anyway.  It has been that way for generations.

Have you ever lived in the NY/NJ area?

His preseason stats are incredible. I don’t know if he is a top 10 QB right now (he’s the best rookie QB I have ever seen), but he certainly is better than Eli. The real question is how long before the Giants keep him on the bench?

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

3 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

His preseason stats are incredible. I don’t know if he is a top 10 QB right now (he’s the best rookie QB I have ever seen), but he certainly is better than Eli. The real question is how long before the Giants keep him on the bench?

You know Browning "the rifle" Nagle looked incredible to in preseason years ago, when starters actually played. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

Preseason Hall of Fame right behind Bishop, Gabbert, and Bortles.

40% of the time judging players off their preseason works every time. 

• Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Listen Jones looks good, I’m higher on him the just about every Giants fan I know, but if you ever compare him to Pat Mahomes again I will personally ask Max for your address come over to your house, and give you a @Villain The Foe type lecture face to face why Patrick Mahomes II is the truth, and how the NFL over looked him is beyond me, and every single talented air raid QB from now one should have to give him like 10% of their signing bonus for pushing them up from round 4 to round 1.

As long as he didnt compare him to the all mighty Mike Glennon, I have no issues. :-) 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

Darnold is talented, but I never saw him look as good as Jones did tonight. 

Probably because you were to busy licking some shltty Giants QBs ass.

When does Jones play against, you know real football players, not check out boys at Publix?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

My biggest fear around CLE for Week 2 isn't necessarily Mayfield but that passrush and the talent infusion on D that's taken place over the last few years.

True. Oliver Vernon and Sheldon Richardson are definite upgrades for then. 

As long as our line can keep Sam upright we'll be good. There wont be much time in the pocket consistently though. Better establish the run.