Jump to content

Preseason Week 3 Games (non-Jets)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait Giants hit on Daniel Jones but you need to see more from Darnold

Darnold is talented, but I never saw him look as good as Jones did tonight. 

Jones is a stud based on 2 preseason games?   lol  

2 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

It’s incredible how watered down the preseason is this year. Game 3 and starters aren’t even playing three series. 

Last year Sean Mcvay didn't play a starter in the preseason.  It's just not worth the injury risk. Hopefully with the new cba we can get rid of preseason all together and maybe add 2 games onto the regular season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m pretty sure when ODB sets the Browns locker room a blaze when him, and Landry come to blows over targets, and Daniel Jones becomes a top 10 QB to go along with a stud player, and person in Barkley how is their front office considered garbage should these things happen?  I’d bet that all 3 happen considering 1 has already happened in Barkley, ODB already did it once, and Jones is killing it.

A top 10 QB?  Killing it?  Whoa, slow down there.  Preseason game vs Bengals defense...

2018 Points-Allowed Rank: No. 30

2018 Yards-Allowed Rank: No. 32

Think we should pump the blue brakes a little bit huh?

And the Giant phenomenon of being a garbage organization with garbage fans is much bigger than a few players anyway.  It has been that way for generations.

Have you ever lived in the NY/NJ area?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

A top 10 QB?  Killing it?  Whoa, slow down there.  Preseason game vs Bengals defense...

2018 Points-Allowed Rank: No. 30

2018 Yards-Allowed Rank: No. 32

Think we should pump the blue brakes a little bit huh?

And the Giant phenomenon of being a garbage organization with garbage fans is much bigger than a few players anyway.  It has been that way for generations.

Have you ever lived in the NY/NJ area?

 

His preseason stats are incredible. I don’t know if he is a top 10 QB right now (he’s the best rookie QB I have ever seen), but he certainly is better than Eli. The real question is how long before the Giants keep him on the bench?

 

 

  • Thumb Down 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

His preseason stats are incredible. I don’t know if he is a top 10 QB right now (he’s the best rookie QB I have ever seen), but he certainly is better than Eli. The real question is how long before the Giants keep him on the bench?

 

 

You know Browning "the rifle" Nagle looked incredible to in preseason years ago, when starters actually played. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

His preseason stats are incredible. I don’t know if he is a top 10 QB right now (he’s the best rookie QB I have ever seen), but he certainly is better than Eli. The real question is how long before the Giants keep him on the bench?

 

 

Preseason Hall of Fame right behind Bishop, Gabbert, and Bortles.

40% of the time judging players off their preseason works every time. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Listen Jones looks good, I’m higher on him the just about every Giants fan I know, but if you ever compare him to Pat Mahomes again I will personally ask Max for your address come over to your house, and give you a @Villain The Foe type lecture face to face why Patrick Mahomes II is the truth, and how the NFL over looked him is beyond me, and every single talented air raid QB from now one should have to give him like 10% of their signing bonus for pushing them up from round 4 to round 1.

As long as he didnt compare him to the all mighty Mike Glennon, I have no issues. :-) 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SteamyRayVaughn said:

Darnold is talented, but I never saw him look as good as Jones did tonight. 

Probably because you were to busy licking some shltty Giants QBs ass.

When does Jones play against, you know real football players, not check out boys at Publix?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

His defense is looking good so far though. He may just need to stick to coordinating

He's back with Arians, though. Methinks the rumors of Todd Bowles's defensive genius were wildly exaggerated.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Cleveland defense got like 5 or 6 sacks already, not even halftime.

My biggest fear around CLE for Week 2 isn't necessarily Mayfield but that passrush and the talent infusion on D that's taken place over the last few years.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

My biggest fear around CLE for Week 2 isn't necessarily Mayfield but that passrush and the talent infusion on D that's taken place over the last few years.

True. Oliver Vernon and Sheldon Richardson are definite upgrades for then. 

As long as our line can keep Sam upright we'll be good. There wont be much time in the pocket consistently though. Better establish the run.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...