Preseason Week 3 Games (non-Jets)

18 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

vtf is such a Baker fanboy its disgusting

Villain has been following Baker since college.  Can’t blame him for wanting him on his NFL team, at all.  What I respect is he never knocks Sam to pump Baker, he gives Sam his due.  No agenda.

You guys that harp on his Baker love get what you deserve, he’s going to play it to the extreme.  Gotta love it. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Pats Defense shut down Carolina's Offense in first half giving up 29 total yds......

Mayo has them attacking while the back end is shutting down everything..... Cam has been harrassed and limped off..was seen in walking boot later.

Offense not playiing WR's  Edelman, Thomas, Gordon, or the first round pick Harry ....

Hoyer saw no action...Stidham the rookie QB all the way after Brady's series....

Winovich  in with first team Defense... Crazy dude....

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

Villain has been following Baker since college.  Can’t blame him for wanting him on his NFL team, at all.  What I respect is he never knocks Sam to pump Baker, he gives Sam his due.  No agenda.

You guys that harp on his Baker love get what you deserve, he’s going to play it to the extreme.  Gotta love it. ?

I never dig baiting, but that's me... rock on helen

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

...and you're like a broken record. Nobody gets upset more then you when someone talks about a team besides the Jets here. You're always complaining about it.

You can't even resist doing it in a thread titled "Preseason week 3 Games (NON JETS)" when there are ONLY two games being played. 

Guess what? Mayfield and the Browns are playing in one of them. So if you don't want to read about him talking about the Browns. here's an idea.... Stay out of the thread?

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

You guys that harp on his Baker love get what you deserve, he’s going to play it to the extreme.  Gotta love it.

This. I mean check out his avatar for crying out loud...
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Losmeister said:

@Villain The Foe had to put up with how many giraffe jokes over the past few years; half of which were from me, alone?

The poor guy could use a win. Let's let him have this one.

Plus, if Baker ever sh*ts the bed, Villain is never going to hear the end of it, lol!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Villain The Foe had to put up with how many giraffe jokes over the past few years; half of which were from me, alone?

The poor guy could use a win. Let's let him have this one.

Plus, if Baker ever sh*ts the bed, Villain is never going to hear the end of it, lol!

Bro, I STILL havent heard the end of Mike Glennon lol. ?

9 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

9 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

...and you're like a broken record. Nobody gets upset more then you when someone talks about a team besides the Jets here. You're always complaining about it.

You can't even resist doing it in a thread titled "Preseason week 3 Games (NON JETS)" when there are ONLY two games being played. 

Guess what? Mayfield and the Browns are playing in one of them. So if you don't want to read about him talking about the Browns. here's an idea.... Stay out of the thread?

9 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

He’s a smart guy, and likely bored with this crap. 

I appreciate the two of you defending my honor in my absence! It's tough watching these game in Europe. By halftime it was 3:30am. I just called it a night.

Anyway, it is what it is with people, you know?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I appreciate the two of you defending my honor in my absence! It's tough watching these game in Europe. By halftime it was 3:30am. I just called it a night.

Anyway, it is what it is with people, you know?

This is not exactly "playing it to the extreme".

You need to step up your game now that you have champions to validate. 

Image result for defending your honor meme

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2