Josh Allen Is Absolutely Terrorizing The Dolphins

Just now, Philc1 said:

Relax guys QW looked really good too in preseason.  I was always an Allen supporter but he’s facing the NFLs worst offensive line

a very valid point, but Allen is tossing guys around out there. If QW looked like that in pre-season against anyone, we'd be soiling ourselves. He looks like he's playing against XFL guys.

• Upvote 3

Just posted about this in the Polite thread. Allen is an absolute game wrecker. He does it all

Yeah the phins are bad but you can see the talent. His speed of the first move is exceptional.

I wanted a trade back or OL really bad this last draft but if it had to be D, and I understood why that was, I wanted Allen over Q or Bosa. I have since fallen deeply in love with our cute little braces wearing rook, but Allen looks like the next great pass rusher right now.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Another jets note from this game is Terrel Pryor looks good and tre McBride just dropped a pass that hit him in both hands. ?

McBride drops another. Hard to remember why I was upset when the jets cut him.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Which you can find fing anywhere in the draft.  See Pouha, see snacks, see devito.  You don;t draft a guy 3rd overall to occupy fing blocks.

His occupation of blockers tonight was them falling down as he went past them or them slowing him down a half second while he tossed them out of the way.

Now, it's the dolphins OL and not even their starting RT so he should have been able to handle them.