How long of a leash does Darnold have?

6 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Let's not crucify the guy.

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Hanging or Electric chair ?

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I was thinking Guillotine 

I agree with the last choice.  So much classier-and the hardware is available on Ebay!

https://www.ebay.de/itm/ZITERDES-Tabletop-Fallbeil-Guillotine-Messer-6079096/323376250996?hash=item4b4aba0074:g:oDkAAOSwK-NbYWD8

12112_2fdfa58fdf837cb_1_.jpg

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If darnold is mediocre, he still gets 3 more years.  Think of it as the jameis winston/marcus mariotta plan.

You seem to always oddly agree with this troll-- and if not, you at least humor him. 

PS BAN THIS CARL BANKS TROLL before he just continues to post crap upon crap upon crap. This message board should not be as stupid as this (I know, I know). At the least, change his name to something with Carl Banks in it if you can do that.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

You seem to always oddly agree with this troll-- and if not, you at least humor him. 

He didnt post anything that you could agree or disagree with.  He asked a question.

My answer was if darnold is mediocre, he still will get 5 years.  Just like mariotta and winston are mediocre and getting a 5th prove it year.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If darnold is mediocre, he still gets 3 more years.  Think of it as the jameis winston/marcus mariotta plan.

I just wonder how long of a leash he'll have with the fans.

We've turned on previous QBs much quicker. We're an impatient fanbase that (unfairly at times) wants/expects quick results.