What the hell is going on?

4HCrew

With the Knicks? this has gotten worse than I could imagine. At this point why even play any veteran? Just play the young guys i.e. Lee,Frye,Woods and Robinson as much as possible and more than 15 minutes a game. Coach them hard and get them game experience. Other than that there is no reason to even watch.

The Knicks are beyond an embarassment right now.

They are downright unwatchable and it is not going to get any better any time soon with their salary cap situation.

It is even tough to blame Marbury for this debacle. A guy can only do so much. (What little he does)

Larry Brown has to be sitting there every night asking himself "What the heck have I gotten myself into."

There are too many guys there who are just satisfied to collect a payheck, and do not want to win. They have no desire.

James, Hardaway, Davis, Rose, Richardson are the easy culprits that come to mind.

The other issue is that few of them even have a clue what it means to play defense. Maybe Frye, Lee, Ariza (although he has taken a step backwards this season). Butler and Steph and Nate and Woodtry at times, as does Richardson. But guys like Curry, Taylor, Crawford. No clue at all.

Curry is the softest 6"11, 285 pounder I have ever seen. He has super moves in the post, but he can't guard a street lamp. And he has bad hands for rebounding. A guy who is that big, and takes up that much space should get7-8 boards a game by accident.

I love how Larry complains about the youngs but they never play in the same position or play at all. How can players like Ariza get better without playing time? And is it just me or is Curry out of shape?

Curry is out of shape. They say he's been losing weight for like 5 months now and he looks the same. He might be the softest player in the league.

Ariza's not very good. The guy has zero moves.

Archived