Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Shocking one?  Julio Jones perhaps.

Tyrek hill would not be that shocking.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never going to happen but i would trade for ju ju in a second. has history with sammy. obviosuly would trade for some others like hopkins, thomas, julio, etc. my guess is possibly mike evans is  on the block. id give a 2nd for him 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If any top tier WR is on the block, I think Gase would be all over it. And pushing Douglas to get him. He sees the possibilities with Darnold already and is already a bit cocky with what he thinks he can do with him. If there’s a chance for that to happen, I def wouldn’t be surprised. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amari Cooper.  With jaylen smith signed and now having to sign zeke and dak, they cant pay him 20 mil a year.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Amari Cooper.  With jaylen smith signed and now having to sign zeke and dak, they cant pay him 20 mil a year.

I also see this as a distinct possibility.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Evans would be my guess.  Tampa gonna tear down like the raiders just did and completely start over and move on from Jameis in the process this off-season.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TY Hilton. 

If the Colts think Luck is in trouble with these annual injuries...

Hilton turns 30 in November.   Last year of his deal is 2020...

Maybe to Seattle? 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Mike Evans would be my guess.  Tampa gonna tear down like the raiders just did and completely start over and move on from Jameis in the process this off-season.

It's a reasonable guess, but I don't think so Iowa.  I live in Sarasota.  Most talk down here is still about finding out whether or not Jameis can be the guy.  There is belief that Bruce Arians is a good fit with him.  The organization and Tampa Bay area hasn't moved on just yet.   Removing Mike Evans from the equation seems highly unlikely.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Mike Evans would be my guess.  Tampa gonna tear down like the raiders just did and completely start over and move on from Jameis in the process this off-season.

Bruce Arians isnt tearing anything down.  Hes an old coach.  Hes not going through a rebuild.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Robbie Anderson for a fourth round draft choice.

Lol, you are a bad troll 

F

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bruce Arians isnt tearing anything down.  Hes an old coach.  Hes not going through a rebuild.

Well he's not the GM, so it doesn't really matter if he's going to sign off on a rebuild or not.  

The Buccs roster is probably one of the 3 worst in the league.  For sure bottom 5.  They aren't winning soon regardless.  

I'm sure it won't be Mike Evans.  I'm almost 100% sure it's actually no one.  The Buccs most certainly should do it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Would you guys trade for any “big name” WRs at this point?

 

Pretty funny stuff.  If a big name WR is traded he gets to do a victory lap with 0 inside knowledge.  If noting happens, oh well we ignore it.  LOL

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

The Eagles offered that last year. The Jets declined. The Jets new GM is from the Eagles.  New GM probably likes Robby Anderson right where he is.

Survey says?   XXXXXX

Sorry my bad  they said big name Wr?   Robbie Anderson isn't a big name Wr. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Robbie Anderson for a fourth round draft choice.

If we had Chaz Schilens to take his place sure.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well he's not the GM, so it doesn't really matter if he's going to sign off on a rebuild or not.  

The Buccs roster is probably one of the 3 worst in the league.  For sure bottom 5.  They aren't winning soon regardless.  

I'm sure it won't be Mike Evans.  I'm almost 100% sure it's actually no one.  The Buccs most certainly should do it though.

The GM wouldnt of hired arians if he was doing a rebuild.  And arians wouldnt of taken the job if that was the plan.  

The bucs have good players.  If winston can come around, arians will have them fighting for a playoff spot this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Sorry my bad  they said big name Wr?   Robbie Anderson isn't a big name Wr. 

Gee, you really know how to hurt a fan base.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Sorry my bad  they said big name Wr?   Robbie Anderson isn't a big name Wr. 

Good burn. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first time in a long time, I don’t skim past  topics like this knowing it won’t possibly apply to the Jets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is brought to you by disgruntled players agents everywhere. :)

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The GM wouldnt of hired arians if he was doing a rebuild.  And arians wouldnt of taken the job if that was the plan.  

The bucs have good players.  If winston can come around, arians will have them fighting for a playoff spot this year.

They do?  

The only thing they will be fighting for is the 1st pick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Good burn. 

Like frostbite, it was.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Pretty funny stuff.  If a big name WR is traded he gets to do a victory lap with 0 inside knowledge.  If noting happens, oh well we ignore it.  LOL

Oh man you summed up twitter "reporting" perfectly! Just think about all the inside info and rumors people have written before that turned out to be nothing! But most people just forget it because it's so common.

This years MLB trade deadline was a great example of that. Everyone was tweeting left and right about rumors and close deals, and either a) nothing happened or b) something happened that no one guessed.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...