Trades brewing?

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

AJ Green makes a ton of sense because that team is going nowhere and he's in the final year of his deal. 

I wanted the Jets to get him in the beginning of the off season, assuming he's available. With his size, he could be a young QB's best friend. 

Isn't he hurt? 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Isn't he hurt? 

I remember hearing something about that but I thought it wasn't a bad injury. Could be wrong. But I was talking more about in the beginning of the off season. If he's got a legit injury then that changes things.

He's not a diva WR and could certainly help Sam out for a year when it was a weak receiver market in both the draft and FA. He'd probably come cheap as well because of his age and recent injuries in general.

3 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Julio is even funnier . They playing madden in this thread . 

Uhhhh this is why the original comment says 'shocking' 

The people mentioning these names are not saying any of these trades are a good idea but trying to come up with names that actually would be shocking.

10 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I remember hearing something about that but I thought it wasn't a bad injury. Could be wrong. But I was talking more about in the beginning of the off season. If he's got a legit injury then that changes things.

He's not a diva WR and could certainly help Sam out for a year when it was a weak receiver market in both the draft and FA. He'd probably come cheap as well because of his age and recent injuries in general.

• Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green suffered an ankle injury on Sunday that will reportedly keep him out 6-8 weeks.
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

AJ Green makes a ton of sense because that team is going nowhere and he's in the final year of his deal. 

I wanted the Jets to get him in the beginning of the off season, assuming he's available. With his size, he could be a young QB's best friend. 

Fitz is not available... They brought in Crabtree because they need veterans for Murray. And Fitz wants to end his career in ARZ. 

Alshon could be the other WR but if they want to go to the SB I am not sure why they would give up their #1. 

Evans is not going anywhere despite what people think here. Arians didn't go to TB to rebuild... And Winston needs all the help he can get. 

Julio is not going anywhere the cap hit would be to big... They just gave him an extension

Maybe Allen Robinson because he hasn't done much and they are happy with their backups but I doubt you take any weapons away from trubisky. 

AJ Green makes sense since the lost 3 OL and he is in the twilight of his career with Dalton and a new HC. 

Landry is not going anywhere, he is best friends with OBJ... They need to keep him happy

Cooper might be on the block because of his Co tract asking price but why would Dallas give up assets when half their division is fighting for 1st overall pick in the draft. 

Sanders makes sense to me because he is coming off a big injury looked good in limited action and they really like their three young WRS. 

Golladay is not a big name

Hill could be it because they don't want problems... But again that doesn't make sense to me since he was #1 in the league last year. 

Lockett or Goodwin or Pettis maybe... Not sure these are big enough names...

All the rest of the bigger names either are on playoff teams or would cost too much to trade

23 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Fitz is not available... They brought in Crabtree because they need veterans for Murray. And Fitz wants to end his career in ARZ. 

Alshon could be the other WR but if they want to go to the SB I am not sure why they would give up their #1. 

Evans is not going anywhere despite what people think here. Arians didn't go to TB to rebuild... And Winston needs all the help he can get. 

Julio is not going anywhere the cap hit would be to big... They just gave him an extension

Maybe Allen Robinson because he hasn't done much and they are happy with their backups but I doubt you take any weapons away from trubisky. 

AJ Green makes sense since the lost 3 OL and he is in the twilight of his career with Dalton and a new HC. 

Landry is not going anywhere, he is best friends with OBJ... They need to keep him happy

Cooper might be on the block because of his Co tract asking price but why would Dallas give up assets when half their division is fighting for 1st overall pick in the draft. 

Sanders makes sense to me because he is coming off a big injury looked good in limited action and they really like their three young WRS. 

Golladay is not a big name

Hill could be it because they don't want problems... But again that doesn't make sense to me since he was #1 in the league last year. 

Lockett or Goodwin or Pettis maybe... Not sure these are big enough names...

All the rest of the bigger names either are on playoff teams or would cost too much to trade

After seeing the Twitter this morning... I bet the 'big' name WR is Kenny Stills haha

• Upvote 1

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

Alshon Jeffrey makes sense.

Their rookie JJAW just went off in preseason game-3, 8 catches (9 targets) for 104 and a TD. 

What does eagles have to gain from that though... They are superbowl favorites why would they give him up a valuable wr for draft pick

18 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Alshon Jeffrey makes sense.

Their rookie JJAW just went off in preseason game-3, 8 catches (9 targets) for 104 and a TD. 

No way the more I think of it no way Philly leaves Wentz who is still developing with rookie WR's they just won a Super Bowl. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Haha you still think carr is a good qb.... Hahaha... 

I think he has a chance to be the league MVP this year.  The talent they put around this year is ridiculous.

A top five offense line.    Blazing speed everywhere on offense  .( never played with this much talent.  Let’s see #1 Wr Antonio Brown and #2 . Tyrell Williams     Those are automatic, and now it’s what they want to do.     Can bring J.J. Nelson in ( makes R Anderson look slow) Play him outside , with A Brown in the slot.   One of the three get single coverage , and Carr going deep.    Carr is one of the best deep passers in the game. They have Hunter Renfrow when they need the big first down catch . ( Third and Renfrow) 

Throw in Te Darren Waller 6’6 255 4.46   .   Interesting stat He is one of only two TEs to hit 20 mph more than once last year.  George Kittle did it three times in 880 plays, Waller did it twice in 41 plays.  The kid is a freak.   ( play fantasy - take him, and thank me later.) Te’s Foster Moreau , and D Carrier provide another option( although no ones close to Waller as a receiver.

Three rb’s who can run , and catch with the best of them. Josh Jacobs, Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington ( have to see if he makes team)   fb Alec Ingold -another guy who very good coming out of the backfield. Best Fb in college football last year.

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

I think he has a chance to be the league MVP this year.  The talent they put around this year is ridiculous

Hahaha... OMG... Wtf do you watch... Because I have watched a lot of Carr. And they are going to be in the running for Herbert next year... There is no way he is the QB next year. Gruden was trying to trade up for Murray... And you think he is going to be MVP!!!!! HAHAHA HAHA ?... that is the most dilusional Homer statement you have made yet among the 100s you have made on this forum over the years. This absolutely takes the cake. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

I think he has a chance to be the league MVP this year.  The talent they put around this year is ridiculous.

A top five offense line.    Blazing speed everywhere on offense  .( never played with this much talent.  Let’s see #1 Wr Antonio Brown and #2 . Tyrell Williams     Those are automatic, and now it’s what they want to do.     Can bring J.J. Nelson in ( makes R Anderson look slow) Play him outside , with A Brown in the slot.   One of the three get single coverage , and Carr going deep.    Carr is one of the best deep passers in the game. They have Hunter Renfrow when they need the big first down catch . ( Third and Renfrow) 

Throw in Te Darren Waller 6’6 255 4.46   .   Interesting stat He is one of only two TEs to hit 20 mph more than once last year.  George Kittle did it three times in 880 plays, Waller did it twice in 41 plays.  The kid is a freak.   ( play fantasy - take him, and thank me later.) Te’s Foster Moreau , and D Carrier provide another option( although no ones close to Waller as a receiver.

Three rb’s who can run , and catch with the best of them. Josh Jacobs, Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington ( have to see if he makes team)   fb Alec Ingold -another guy who very good coming out of the backfield. Best Fb in college football last year.

I remember the first time I played fantasy football, I had a bunch of jets on my team because I thought I knew more about how good they were going to be that year. Needless to say, I lost. 

Just now, Drums said:

I remember the first time I played fantasy football, I had a bunch of jets on my team because I thought I knew more about how good they were going to be that year. Needless to say, I lost. 

Haha the dilusion on this kid is second to none... Raiders are 2 years away from getting to a 500 team. I do like some of the pieces they are bringing in but Carr is going to show why Gruden was ready to give up 3 first rounders for Murray. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

A chance to be mvp?  He will be mvp.  How can he not be?  The raiders are the bestest.

Now, when does this poster usually disappear for the year once the raiders go into the tank as usual?  Week 6 and we wont have to tead this anymore?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Aren't your clothes a little bit dated Raiderholicuntitled.thumb.png.17b9e62b0d5ac4211f6a4a540745079a.png

4 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Haha the dilusion on this kid is second to none... Raiders are 2 years away from getting to a 500 team. I do like some of the pieces they are bringing in but Carr is going to show why Gruden was ready to give up 3 first rounders for Murray. 

I predict he'll be around in the good times for his team this year but for the other 13 games, he'll be nowhere to be found. At least he isn't pretending to be a Jets fan like that other guy. I'd accept the other guy if he just admitted to being a Giants homer. 

• Sympathy 1