Jet fans return to Metlife tonight

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Tonight we begin the first of 10! Oh how I missed the smells of grills, porta potties and beer. Oh how I missed bad techno music played by some fans and the sound of Bruce by other fans. Oh how I missed seeing the Jets flag fly and the green pitched tents. Oh how I missed doing the jets chant in the bathroom and my gang up in 347. We are back! 

Look forward to seeing you all, our team and hoping for 10 great trips to MetLife! 

See you all tonight 

Wow. You make it sound so fun and appetizing.

NOT!!!

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Tonight we begin the first of 10! Oh how I missed the smells of grills, porta potties and beer. Oh how I missed bad techno music played by some fans and the sound of Bruce by other fans. Oh how I missed seeing the Jets flag fly and the green pitched tents. Oh how I missed doing the jets chant in the bathroom and my gang up in 347. We are back! 

Look forward to seeing you all, our team and hoping for 10 great trips to MetLife! 

See you all tonight 

You, are sick!!!

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Some do some don’t. 

It’s always fun when a drunk person does the Jets chant right in your face when you’re making your way to your seats and gets mad when you don’t match their energy haha

1 hour ago, Drums said:

do people still get completely obliterated before the games and during? That was the thing that ruined going to games for me. 

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

It’s always fun when a drunk person does the Jets chant right in your face when you’re making your way to your seats and gets mad when you don’t match their energy haha

Belligerent drunks are so aggravating at games and the fact they go unrecognized by stadium security and ticket scanners is ridiculous. 

Im all for drinking a few beers and having a good time but the out of control drunks game wreckers need to stay the hell home. 

8 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Anyone know if the game is televised? If so what channel?

My guess is CBS 2 or FOX 5 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Belligerent drunks are so aggravating at games and the fact they go unrecognized by stadium security and ticket scanners is ridiculous. 

Im all for drinking a few beers and having a good time but the out of control drunks game wreckers need to stay the hell home. 

My guess is CBS 2 or FOX 5 

Yeah, and as we all probably do when we go to the games, when the game actually starts, I cheer and chant and all that but I’m generally a relaxed guy so I’m not at a level 10 at 12:00 walking into the stadium haha. Good for the people that are though because that’s awesome but leave me alone haha.