Home Opener - Tailgating Menu (JN Group Outing)

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

You have to wear  Zubaz pants if you are going retro. 

Image result for new york jets zubaz pants

I'm not going to lie.

I owned a pair of those in black and white back in the 80's. They were ugly as hell but so damn comfortable. I probably had 3 or 4 different pairs, all with crazy patterns. Zubaz… lol.

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, Maxman said:

So excited to announce that we have a new featured attraction for the tailgate. It is a punch @T0mShane in the mouth booth. With every $5 donation to the United Way you get to take a swing at Tom. This guy will do anything for charity.

Can I punch below that is the question!?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

And how many are actually JN Members? 

Are we getting name tags lol?

@Creepy Lurker is a big fan of the name tags.  :)

Everyone who is going to the tailgate is a member of the forum I believe or affiliated with the site in some way. I sold the remaining tickets to the people outside the site but they aren't going to the tailgate. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

@Creepy Lurker is a big fan of the name tags.  :)

Everyone who is going to the tailgate is a member of the forum I believe or affiliated with the site in some way. I sold the remaining tickets to the people outside the site but they aren't going to the tailgate. 

I will be easy to recognize.  I will just wear my bulldogs hat.  Maynard jersey/bulldog hat.  Gotta be Lith.

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I will be easy to recognize.  I will just wear my bulldogs hat.  Maynard jersey/bulldog hat.  Gotta be Lith.

I just bought a Q Williams jersey, so I will be green 95.

@De-Jet-Erate/Duane is easy to find because he is the sexiest guy in the parking lot.

(Did I type that out exactly like you asked me to Duane?)

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

I just bought a Q Williams jersey, so I will be green 95.

@De-Jet-Erate/Duane is easy to find because he is the sexiest guy in the parking lot.

(Did I type that out exactly like you asked me to Duane?)

How many times have I told you that just because you think that's true doesn't mean everyone else does.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

How many times have I told you that just because you think that's true doesn't mean everyone else does.

I think you have told me that like 7 times.  I am starting to understand. I will back off, sorry.

3 hours ago, Lith said:

@Maxman  do you still have space for tailgate?  If so, how much is tailgate only option.  Just found out that a friend of mine will be flying in from Chicago and might be interested in meeting for tailgate.

Sure thing we have plenty of room tailgate wise. Last head count was 65 so we can take more. The tickets are gone but the tailgate option is still up there, thanks.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

• Sympathy 2

On 8/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, Maxman said:

So excited to announce that we have a new featured attraction for the tailgate. It is a punch @T0mShane in the mouth booth. With every $5 donation to the United Way you get to take a swing at Tom. This guy will do anything for charity.

Do you take CC? I'm not sure I want to walk around with that much cash 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

So we are all set. The seats are all sold out and the seating chart is set. 

I am handing out paper tickets at the tailgate. We will be at the tailgate at 8am and I am planning on walking into the stadium at 12:15 so we are in nice and early.

Looking forward to it, thanks everyone.

excited excitement GIF

2 hours ago, ECURB said:

can't wait GIF

It should be good. Didn't get the ticket turn out that it looked like we would based on the original responses. But we are looking right at 60 for the tailgate. So I sold the extra tickets and those people won't be tailgating with us.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

It should be good. Didn't get the ticket turn out that it looked like we would based on the original responses. But we are looking right at 60 for the tailgate. So I sold the extra tickets and those people won't be tailgating with us.

60 is a heck of a turnout still.

Gonna be a good time and even better when they win.

Hey all...

I have a reserved parking pass....Lot E, reserved, spot 1R available.  I'm not looking for money, it's free if you want it.

I've decided to take an Uber to the game so it'll go to waste otherwise.

Unfortunately, I can't send it digitally, so you'll have to meet me at or near Max's tailgate.  I can walk it out to the road near the tailgate to give it to you if you can't send someone over to grab it.

I'll be there early no later than 9:00.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Hey all...

I have a reserved parking pass....Lot E, reserved, spot 1R available.  I'm not looking for money, it's free if you want it.

Unfortunately, I can't send it digitally, so you'll have to meet me at or near Max's tailgate.  I can walk it out to the road near the tailgate to give it to you if you can't send someone over to grab it.

This is really cool of you to do.

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Hey all...

Ummm are you in the NJ area? I'll go pick it up lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Hey all...

F***. I just got one yesterday haha. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Ummm are you in the NJ area? I'll go pick it up lol

Seriously worth it. That parking pass he is giving away is basically gold.  Lot E is right next to us and honestly once you get in a lot of times they don't care if you go to E or F so you could park right by us if you wanted.

22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Seriously worth it. That parking pass he is giving away is basically gold.  Lot E is right next to us and honestly once you get in a lot of times they don't care if you go to E or F so you could park right by us if you wanted.

I got a pass for lot F. I plan on being uncomfortably close and creepy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1