Home Opener - Tailgating Menu (JN Group Outing)

6 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Actually I'm in Princeton today and I'll be on the Jersey Shore tomorrow in Ocean Grove (right next to Asbury Park)

?I wish I would have seen this earlier I would have gone there  I'll send you a pm 

27 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Have the game tickets all ready to hand out, names on each group. Food shopping tomorrow and loading up the truck. Going to put up a few Jets inflatables at the tailgate. So damn pumped for this game. 

Thank you again for doing this AGAIN. Hopefully it’s worth it for you to continue this. I’ll gladly lurk and stalk you every year. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Thank you again for doing this AGAIN. Hopefully it’s worth it for you to continue this. I’ll gladly lurk and stalk you every year. 

It definitely isn't worth it, we will probably still do it anyway LOL!  It is a lot of fun.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

It definitely isn't worth it, we will probably still do it anyway LOL!  It is a lot of fun.

Thanks ofr all the work you put into organizing this. Sounds like it will be a great afternoon for a game.  Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the crew tomorrow.  Should be a blast!!

• Upvote 1

Too funny. I just got a record player. For the tailgate we will be going digital though.

Hey Max. About parking. I’ll be driving in and getting there around 9 or so. It’s been a while abs last few times I was there I had a paper parking pass. What do I do tomorrow? And do you give the tickets when we’re there?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Hey Max. About parking. I’ll be driving in and getting there around 9 or so. It’s been a while abs last few times I was there I had a paper parking pass. What do I do tomorrow? And do you give the tickets when we’re there?

Thanks.

Not sure what color parking pass you have but we are in green lot F11. It is the back of the lot, right next to the stadium. We park the RV along the curb. If you have a green pass just park in any of the spots by us, when you get there at 9 the pork roll will be waiting for you. 

I have paper tickets for everyone I will hand them out at the tailgate. They are letting us use paper tickets because we sold 100 tickets so I guess large groups can still use paper apparently.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Have a great time tomorrow guys and gals, be safe, have fun help us get the win. 

@Maxman  has put a lot of time,effort and im sure money into this big day. 

Sorry I cannot attend and miss all the fun. 

Enjoy

joewilly12 

Thanks. We have the RV all packed up and we rented a small uhaul, here it is. Should be a great day, let's go Jets.

45 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Not sure what color parking pass you have but we are in green lot F11. It is the back of the lot, right next to the stadium. We park the RV along the curb. If you have a green pass just park in any of the spots by us, when you get there at 9 the pork roll will be waiting for you. 

I have paper tickets for everyone I will hand them out at the tailgate. They are letting us use paper tickets because we sold 100 tickets so I guess large groups can still use paper apparently.

I don't have any parking pass. Can I just pay at the gate?   That's good news about the tickets.  I actually prefer paper tickets so I can save them :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

I don't have any parking pass. Can I just pay at the gate?   That's good news about the tickets.  I actually prefer paper tickets so I can save them :) 

Ahhhhh no. You need a pass otherwise they shuttle you in. Green yellow or orange.

Green is where we are.

Yellow is close by.

Orange is a bit of a walk.

Parking passes are very expensive. Check online hopefully they dropped in price.

• Sympathy 1

Ahhhhh no. You need a pass otherwise they shuttle you in. Green yellow or orange.

Green is where we are.

Yellow is close by.

Parking passes are very expensive. Check online hopefully they dropped in price.

Ok. I’m on it. I never imagined I couldn’t pay at the gate. Shows how much I know huh? emoji6]

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Green is where we are.

Yellow is close by.

I got an orange... Haha

@GREENBEAN

Checkout the thread I made, another poster offered me one in person said he will be there at 9ish

I got an orange... Haha

[mention=9819]GREENBEAN[/mention]

Checkout the thread I made, another poster offered me one in person said he will be there at 9ish

Damn. I just bought one. lol

I just wanted to get on it now and remove the issue from the ledger. Thanks though. That was pretty nifty of ya.

Ps. Nabbed me an orange... of course. lol

25 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m sure no one wants to even think about next year after this disastrous game. We should do gatherings as group therapy for being fans of this cursed franchise.

I have a love hate relationship with the Jets and I feel like all true fans do. Us Jets fans take the mediocre with the ugly and keep going back every Sunday

• Upvote 2